I base my methodology on the topics which students will be focusing on in their education, and from there build extra knowledge to create a solid understanding of a topic. To do this, it's important to take into consideration the students worries on a specific area and build sound knowledge on this. Worksheets and worked examples I found work best to learn how the processes in maths work, so I think that this would be the best method to consider.
Currently I have completed first year of university with first class honours and I am on track to complete with first class honours too. I don't have previous experience, but have knowledge of teaching as my brother is a teacher, this will be a new challenge for me and I'm eager to help those who need that extra push!
Cancellation policy- If cancelled 2 days prior then there is no charge, otherwise cancellation fee of £9
University of Kent 2017- Present
Financial Economics (BSc) currently studying at a first-class level, core module results from first year include:
• Financial Accounting, Reporting and Analysis 81%
• Principles Economics 53%
• Mathematics for Economics 79%
• Statistics for Economics 73%
• Data Analysis 71%
Luton Sixth Form College 2015-2017
Mathematics, Economics, Photography – Grade B-C
Putteridge High School 2010-2015
11 GCSE’s Grade A-C
Including B in English Literature, English Language and Mathematics
Sacred Heart Primary School May 2014
• Marking pupils’ work which developed my organisational and time management skills.
Moody’s Inc July-August 2016
• I regularly worked closely with a small group of students, helping them to improve their reading. This enhanced my own communication skills, of listening and offering appropriate feedback to students and adapting to when addressing my colleagues.
• I attended global and local conference calls which ensure matters are kept globally consistent, which taught me how to act in a professional manner when communicating with colleagues.
• Created emails for client outreach which taught me how to professionally conduct and write emails.
• Organised, sourced and audited data for accuracy, improving skills in Excel.
Luton Hoo March-August 2017
• Being able to keep up with the fast-paced atmosphere that was required to ensure customers received their orders in a timely fashion.
• Team work and communication.
• Attention to detail that was required when working in a prestigious establishment such as Luton Hoo, enhancing my customer awareness.
• Dealing with queries from customers and handling them efficiently and swiftly.
• Ability to multi-task when dealing with different aspects of the job.
Guru Nanak Gurdwara Volunteer August 2018
• Organising events for children who attended the camp. This taught me how to manage my time and enhance my awareness of those around me, as activities had to be suitable for everyone to take part in.
• Gained confidence in my own ability to talk to large groups and ensuring the well being of children whilst volunteering.
Background and Interests
• Ability to speak Punjabi fluently.
• Basic understanding of Urdu and Hindi.
• Sound understanding of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Grade 1-3 in the flute, this taught me discipline and the importance of practice and patience.
• Currently a part of a university society initiative which aims to provides sanitary products for women in India. I am on the finance team which is responsible for providing business plans and cost sheets for the project.
• Member of both the economics and investiture societies which have broadened my knowledge of current events and trading.
• I also avidly enjoy debating which improves critical thinking and thinking on your feet.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£9||£9|