I am a classically trained Soprano with a Bachelor of Music Honours degree from the Royal College of Music in London. I have been teaching singing and piano for 6 years and have experience with all age groups.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Bmus Hons : Royal College of Music
Music A levels and GCSE
Grade 8 Singing
Grade 8 Saxophone
Grade 5 Theory
Grade 7 Piano
- How much do you charge?
My standard rate is £30 per hour and I will need to teach at the students home. It is important a piano is available for lessons.
- Where do you teach?
From the students home. I am located in Basingstoke. I am happy to travel to local surrounding areas.
- When are you available?
Weekday evenings from 5:30pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Singing Lessons: All ages from preparatory grades to diploma level and also those who wish to simply sing for pleasure!
Piano: Up to grade 5
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM Music Grades
Musical Theatre Exams
- What kind of experience do you have?
6 years of teaching experience with children and adults. I am happy to teach individual students and students in pairs.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Not currently but I am happy to gain one if needed.
• Bachelor of Music - Royal College of Music
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|