My students range from primary, secondary (GCSE, A-Level/International Baccalaureate) through to degree level.
My lessons can cover grammar, vocabulary, translation technique, essay-writing, literary analysis.
I work together with my student to set common learning goals regularly, whether that's to improve their grades, or to work on specific skills such as essay-writing.
I first tutored in 2009, and have since tutored in Latin, French, Maths, piano. I am also an award-winning hip-hop dance teacher and choreographer for Imperial College London.
Some examples of my students' achievements include the following:
- winning 1st place Hip Hop at Edinburgh University modern dance competition, two years in a row (2016, 2017)
- progressing to more advanced dance crews
- my Year 8 student has become more confident in translating Latin despite the tricky word order
- one of my piano students has overcome his fear of singing out loud for the verbal part of the exam, with my guidance and encouragement
- his finger strength also improved through our regular piano exercises, and he manages to maintain a consistent tempo in his sight-reading
My approach is patient, encouraging, empowering, and understanding.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|