My teaching method is different for everyone. Whatever your focus is, be it gaining confidence performing, or wanting to sing that big Beyoncé song, I've been through the same learning process and aim to use my own experiences and lessons I've learnt along the way to help you reach your full potential and achieve your goals.
I can help with:
• gaining confidence performing and developing various techniques to help with performance anxiety
• improving and developing various vocal techniques that will equip you with the skills to sing the songs you want to
• helping build a repertoire that suits your voice
• expanding your vocal range, and learning techniques to manage your break and weaker areas
• improving pitching & ear training
• learning how to improvise
• developing your own style, helping to make covers your own
• learning how to do backing vocals and harmonies
• preparing you for auditions, performances, recordings and entry exams
• basics of piano playing and accompaniment
I am fun, friendly, patient and look forward to working with you :)
I am a first class Music graduate from Paul McCartney's Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts where I gained skills in vocal technique, songwriting and performance. Alongside my studies I formed my own backing band and have performed across the country at venues such as Glastonbury Music Festival, and the well renowned Cavern Club, as well as supporting up and coming Jazz singer, Joy Crookes.
My teaching experience includes leading a children's choir, teaching music to ages 6 months to 10 years at nursery and after school clubs, and one-to-one vocal coaching.
- First Class Bachelor of Arts with Honours from Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts
- Grade 6 certificate in Vocals
- Grade 5 equivalent in Piano
- Grade 5 certificate in Music Theory
- Grade 3 certificate in Violin
- Vocalist for Genre Music (Oct. 2018 to present) - Providing background music at reputable bars around
Liverpool and Manchester. Delivering professional, polished sets performed with a live keys player.
- Private one-to-one vocal coaching (Feb. 2019 - March 2020)
- Nursery Music Teacher (April to May 2019) - 6 week programme exploring the effect of music on language development in ages 6 months to 5 years.
- Choir Leader for Gathering Voices (2014-2016) - leading the New Roots choir, ages 8-11.
Perfect! Very good trial session
Trial lesson with Malcolm's daughter was very enjoyable. Looking forward to going forward and our next lesson this evening!
Perfect! Molly is a really fun, engaging and talented teacher. She has vivacity and a beautiful voice which makes class really enjoyable for our 7 year old boy. Jay really enjoyed Molly's lesson and he is not so easy to entertain.
All we can soya is give Molly a try, you wont be disappointed for your kids
Had a lesson with Madush's son, Jay, who was a pleasure to teach with a beautiful, promising voice. I have high hopes for Jay and wish him all the best for the future.
Molly is a really helpful teacher with lots of patience. She helped me develop my voice and performance further.
singing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocal coaching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, choral singing lessons for all!
Taking jazz singing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|