Enthusiastic and experienced flute teacher in Earl's Court.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach the Flute and the Piccolo.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a Postgraduate diploma from the Royal College of Music and a BMus from the Jerusalem Music Academy.
- How much do you charge?
- Where do you teach?
I can teach at home, which is just next to Earl's Court station, or at your place - anywhere in central or west London.
- When are you available?
My schedule is pretty flexible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and levels are welcome!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching for several years, from absolute beginners to above grade 8.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
No, but I am happy to get one if required.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I studied the flute with Susan Milan, Wissam Boustany and Avner Biron, and the piccolo with Stewart McIlwham, and have played in Masterclasses with Sir James Galway, Paul Edmund-Davies and Daniel Pailthorpe.
flute lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|