Are you in creative anxiety of dealing with writing an essay: phrasing study objectives; structuring the paper; writing the literature review, and dealing with the discussion part of the essay? My hands-on research supervision experience is based upon points as mentioned:
Synchronizing the study title with proposed study objectives/ hypothesis: acquire technical assistance in phrasing the proposed title of the paper in accordance with core hypotheses
Structuring and decomposing topical headings: get help in structuring the paper and decomposing topical headings into the table of contents.
Literature review and avoiding plagiarism: Learn how to conduct a literature search and writing the literature review, how to write indigenously and avoiding plagiarism
Estimation and analysis of findings: get help in how to be analytical and critical as part of the discussion, and how to interpret findings.
Structuring annotated bibliographies: learn strategies of writing annotated bibliography
Referencing, citations, and writing styles: learn how to furnish cite literature as part of the write-up, listing references/ bibliography according to referencing manuals such as APA, the Harvard styling, and the Chicago manual, etc.
Structuring and furnishing appendices
One of our best tutors! High-quality profile, qualifications verified and response guaranteed. Syed will plan your first lesson with care.
Worked as faculty of research methods, for over 19 years. Has diversified and multidisciplinary research interests, in domains of social sciences and in humanities.
Have 17 years of experience in academic research, including roles as thesis supervisor, senior research fellow, and coordinator of the research.
Have supervised theses at the bachelor’s and master’s level in domains of Social sciences such as Business administration, Economics, Political Science, and humanities such as Sociology and Psychology.
Is an author of several journal articles, while quite a few research papers are published in international conference proceedings.
Worked as a consultant on two contractual projects.
Inexact I have 29 years experience of working in academics: taught at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels; designed a series of courses, and worked as the course coordinator; as thesis supervisor and in the capacity of research coordinator.
Below is a list of my selected Journal publications and International Conference Proceedings:
• History of the Childhood Oppression, Inter-temporal resentment and Compliance with Codes of Harassment at the workplace: An Offender’s Perspective'. Business Ethics and Leadership, Volume 3, Issue 4. ISSN (online) 2520-6311. With H. Butt
• Modeling Spillover effects of Leapfrog development and Urban sprawl upon Institutional delinquencies. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Volume 216. With M. H. Noon.
• Educational status, the Social Demonstration effect and inclination to Save: Findings of a Cross sectional model. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, vol. 9, issue 3, pp 248-271. Electronic ISSN: 1752-0460. With M. Q. Asad.
• Outreach of Financial institutions, access to Information and Energy substitutability: A Case for photovoltaic energy preferences in Agriculture sector, International Journal of Environmental Science and Development, Vol. 7, No. 8. With R. R. Ullah.
• Inter-Jurisdictional governance coordination, community support and compliance with the ILO 169 convention on indigenous rights: Findings of a Cross-sectional study of indigenous people of Kalash. International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Science Studies, Volume 1, Issue 1, pp 4-14. Electronic ISSN. 2397-6942: Publisher: FLE Learning Ltd. With M. Ghalib.
• An Assessment into the Risk Factors in Inter-Temporal Sustainability of Cropping Sector. 18th International Academic Conference, London, United Kingdom, pp 358-371. Electronic ISBN: 978-80-87927-11-3. With B. Khan.
• Impact assessment of International policy coordination with the WTO Technical barriers to trade agreement and Foreign financial assistance upon the intent to comply with the agreement: Findings of a Cross-sectional study of Mango exporters. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(3), pp 197-225. Electronic ISSN: 1752-0460. With M. U. Bajwa.
• Self condemnation, Indebtedness and Financial Stress: Findings of a Cross-sectional Study. European Scientific Journal, Vol.SE1, pp 71-88. Electronic ISSN: 1857-7431. Publisher: European Scientific Institute. With H. N. Zaman.
• Foreign Investment, Technological Diffusion and Competiveness of Exports: A Case for Textile Industry. International Journal of Economics and Management Engineering. Vol: 9, No: 10, Electronic ISSN: 2226.-7344. With M. Awais.
• Impact Assessment of the Social Demonstration Effect and Religiosity upon Charitable Spending: Findings of a Cross Sectional Study. 19th International Academic Conference, Florence. pp 3-23. Publisher: International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences ISBN 978-80-87927-15-1. With B. Maqbool
• Reciprocity and Interdependence in bilateral ties between Pakistan & India: A Game theoretic explanation. Proceeding, Law Conference 2015 (Cambridge) Series. With A. Ahmed
• An Assessment into the Drift in Direction of International Migration of Labor: Changing Aspirations for Religiosity and Cultural Assimilation. ICIMHS 2015: International Conference on International Migration and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. With R. Zulfiqar
• Openness of economy, Foreign investment inflows and Rent seeking behavior. Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, 2015, vol. 3, issue 3, pp.45-64, Electronic ISSN: 2148- 0192. With F. Manzoor.
• Geopolitics of International relations, US political regimes and the incidence of US bilateral Aid. GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) , Volume 4, Issue 1. With H. Imran.
• Political Economy of Regime switching and preferences for Inter-temporal Consumption. Review of Integrative Business & Economics Research. Vol 3(2). With F Tanvir.
• Modeling Socioeconomic and Political dynamics of Terrorism, ICCTHS 2014: International Conference on Counter Terrorism and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. Published in International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 8, No. 7. With O. Younus.
• Impact assessment of Central bank autonomy & Exchange rate regimes upon Exchange rate volatility. Global Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement Conference GIBA. Conference Proceeding, pp 242-250. Electronic ISSN: 2333-4207. With S. Raza.
• Impact Assessment of State of Technology & the WTO Trade Related Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPs) Agreement upon the Export Intensity of Textile Sector Exporters. Global Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement Conference GIBA. Conference Proceedings, pp 816-826. Electronic ISSN: 2333-4207. With A. Mehboob.
• Modeling Spillover effects of bilateral Trade upon sustainability of economic growth. ICBEF 2014: International Conference on Business, Economics and Finance. With T. H. Alvi
• Political deprivations, Political risk and the extent of Skilled Labor Migration: Finding of a Time-Series analysis. ICIMHS: International Conference on International Migration and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. Published in International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Vol. 8, No. 7. With H. Hamid.
• Worked as Consultant on a project titled ’Governance, Legislative structure, Organizational Structure & HR, Infrastructure and Facility Arrangement at PSIC’. (2017).
• Worked as Consultant on a project titled ’Impact Assessment of Removal of Natural Gas Subsidy for Fertilizer Industry and the Cost –Benefit Analysis of allocation of Natural Gas for Cement, Power or the Fertilizer Sector’. (2001-02).
Perfect! Knowledgeable and experienced tutor! In addition to research methodology, he knows how to get higher ranks regards the academic value of a research topic. My long session with him was insightful and extremely helpful for me.
Perfect! Truly an excellent tutor, competent, and very generous with his time and dedication. I was just a few weeks away from the deadline with my thesis, and with his support and guidance, I managed to complete it on time. I can't thank him enough. I would highly recommend Toqueer to anyone looking for assistance with their thesis.
Perfect! With regards to Thesis support Syed proved be an incredibly trustworthy and extremely knowledgable advisor given his extensive knowledge and background as a thesis advisor. Not only was Syed available to help me grasp econometric and quantitative topics I struggled with but he was also available to review the overall structure of my Thesis, assisting with support of appropriate sections and selecting a clear but highly appropriate Thesis title, something which I did not have prior to our meeting Syed. Over the 3 weeks spent working with Syed I truly believe Syed has allowed me to bring my overall thesis up to a first class standard paper (fingers crossed!) especially given where I originally sat. Syed also shared available resources for me to look into needed topics relating to my thesis such as the lead-led impact of adaptive expectations in affecting Stock market volatility. I would therefore highly recommend Syed, to any student at any stage of their thesis in need of a patient and highly knowledgeable thesis supervisor (especially in econometrics and quantitative methods) who will spent the time you need to achieve the best possible grade in your Thesis.
I found Michael to be reasonably determined and eager to learn topics in Financial Econometrics such as ARDL, ARMA and ARCH models and to apply them as part of his thesis. Quick learner and good in manners.
Knowledgeable and experienced tutor! In addition to research methodology, he knows how to get higher ranks regards the academic value of a research topic. My long session with him was insightful and extremely helpful for me.
Fabulous! As part of my master's program, I have had to struggle with quantitative methods especially panel data modeling. Through a long session with Syed, I was not only better been able to understand how to interpret statistical results on Stata but also improved my understanding of model estimates, and how to generate more respectable hypotheses. I strongly recommend Syed for those struggling with quantitative methods and regression modeling, as he explains technical things in an understandable manner.
Syed is a resourceful, competent, and skilled tutor. He translated the complexity of regression modeling into terms that are easy to understand. Much appreciated.
I contacted Syed as I was in desperate need of analysis using STATA. He was very quick to respond, troubleshoot in a short span, and interpreted everything, in a smooth and comprehensive manner. Knowledgeable !
Patient and provides easy to understand explanations. Highly recommended.
Syed has excellent command over quantitative research methodologies, and a commendable ability to evaluate and engage with technical matters such as statistical methods and econometrics. A dedicated professional!
Syed is professionally sound, has good pedagogic abilities, and is very knowledgeable. He helped me a lot with the theory of econometrics and in the application of econometrics in empirical finance. A resourceful person!
Amazing teacher, skilled, and knows what he is doing! He has quite diverse professional competence, he manages to convey material in the simplest possible way. I was a very desperate student, after his help I was able to understand the subject in a very fast way. I am extremely happy to have found him. Fantastic!
Superb! I learnt a lot about use of quantitative tools for the analysis of the data and how to structure my thesis, from Syed. Sheer competence and absolutely recommended!
Do you feel stuck and helpless in the application of Statistics or in quantitative stuff? Syed is the right person: knows his subjects and can simplify things for you, quickly. Get knowledge and troubleshoot complicated things! Superb!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£60|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£300|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£600|