“We have two lives, and the second begins when we realise we only have one.” Confucius
If you're a student and you’re aiming for excellent grades and aced exams….
If you’re a brilliant professional who needs help clarifying your career path….
If you’re wondering how you can start growing today...
I have good news. We can start growing together TODAY. You want to become the person you always dreamt of. Let’s start today?
Why should you trust me?
I’ve gained experience as a salesperson in renowned banking institutions such as JP. Morgan, UniCredit, Credit Agricole as well as Exane BNP Paribas. My academic and professional background gives me a broad understanding of the chosen fields.
I’ve completed more than 400 hours of tutoring and mentoring sessions in various disciplines with a strong track of record with students from A-Level to MBA. I have developed proven tutoring and coaching techniques through my successful teaching experience.
Having worked for various tutoring agencies, I’ve decided to launch a tutoring company which values tutors’ hard work and dedication.
Even if we're not a great fit, you'll be super happy we chatted.
I am an ENTJ - Creative and Global Mindset. I DO believe the following:
1. Your Future is created by what you do Today not Tomorrow
2. Passion and Resilience are the secrets to success
3. EQ is as important as IQ
4. Sales are all about Building Long-Term Relationships and Understanding Clients' Needs
One of our best tutors! High-quality profile, qualifications verified and response guaranteed. Dylan will plan your first lesson with care.
I graduated from the London School of Economics and EDHEC Business School with a Master`s degree in Finance and Accounting. I also had the chance to study Finance at Pace University NYC as an exchange programme. Previously, I completed a Scientific Preparatory Classes for entrance to top French engineering schools.
Not only did I developed strong academic knowledge, but I also gained experience as a salesperson in renowned banking institutions such as JP. Morgan, UniCredit, Credit Agricole as well as Exane BNP Paribas. With my engineering background, I have developed strong analytical and quantitative skills as well as deep-rooted problem-solving capacity. My academic and professional background gives him a broad understanding of the chosen fields.
I completed more than 400 hours of tutoring classes in various disciplines with a strong track of record with students from GSCE to MBA level. I have developed proven tutoring techniques through my successful teaching experience. I have also tutored students with learning difficulties such as dyslexia and ADHD. Finally, I speak fluent French, English and German as well as conversational Arabic and Italian.
After an initial free consultation, I will set up a personalised learning scheme based on your goals. I provide tuition for all academic examinations and specialise in the following subjects:
Finance, Economics, Econometrics, Accounting, Portfolio Management, Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Business Studies, Management, Dissertation Mentoring, English and French.
LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS United Kingdom
Postgraduate Degree in Finance and Accounting Sep 2018 – Jul 2019
• Quantitative Finance, Portfolio Management, Game Theory, Topics in Financial Reporting, Corporate Financial Disclosure and Investor Relations, Valuation and Security Analysis and Philosophy
EDHEC BUSINESS SCHOOL France
“Grande Ecole” Program - BA in BA & Management and Master in BM Sep 2014 – Jul 2018
• Corporate Finance, Financial Analysis, Accounting, Banks, Econometrics, VBA, Marketing, and Macroeconomics
• Master Thesis: Overconfidence and Self-Attribution Bias: A Psychological and Sociological Study between New York and London investors
PACE UNIVERSITY NYC USA
Student Exchange Program Jan 2016 – May 2016
• Bond and Stock Valuation, Portfolio analysis, Structured Products, Derivatives, Commodities, and Fixed Income
LYCÉE KLÉBER France
Scientific Preparatory Classes for entrance to top French engineering schools Sep 2012 – May 2014
• Advanced Physics, Advanced Mathematics, Engineering Science, Philosophy and Chemistry
CONFUCIUS EDUCATION United Kingdom
Head and Founder Jun 2020 – Present
• Founded and managing a company which provides private tuition, mentoring and coaching services - creation of a website and logo, social media as well as an automatic booking system
• Teaching various topics which include Finance, Econometrics, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, and Business
• Building strong reliable relationships with students from A-Level to MBA living mainly in Asia, North America, Europe, the Middle East as well as Russia.
• Generating decent revenues by growing my clients base as well as delivering excellence services
J.P. MORGAN & CHASE Switzerland
Global Equities Off-Cycle Sales Feb 2020 – May 2020
• Assisted a 5-salespeople team in advising institutional investors including European banks and hedge funds
• Analysed a number of sectors including Healthcare and Food/HPC to generate stock pitch ideas on a daily basis
• Produced a daily morning post on major events affecting equity markets sent to J.P. Morgan’s client base
UNICREDIT United Kingdom
EM Fixed Income Sales Intern Feb 2019 – Dec 2019
• Assisted a 10-salespeople team in advising institutional investors managing more than 100 funds with $250bn AuM
• Created daily morning briefings on major market events in the CEE region including Turkey and Russia
• Produced reporting tools using Excel VBA for credit and fund allocation analysis
• Self-learned Python programming to produce a daily auto-generated report showing client flows and hit ratio analysis
EXANE BNP PARIBAS United Kingdom
Equity Specialist Sales Intern Mar 2017 – Sep 2017
• Assisted specialist sales in managing more than 1,200 institutional investors worldwide
• Generated stock recommendations based on market news and equity research; focused on the following sectors: Media, Telecom Operators, Technology, Food Retail, Luxury Goods, Automotive, Airlines, and Oil
• Led the team effort to organise of one of the biggest European CEO Conference for investors with more than 96 companies attending such as Total, Arcelor Mittal, Vivendi, Vodafone, Volkswagen, Roche, Thales and Schneider
CREDIT AGRICOLE CIB - Interest Rate & FX Sales Intern Sep 2016 – Feb 2017, France
• Assisted sales representatives with managing a portfolio of over 60 companies with capital from €10 million to €5bn
• Developed four Excel VBA reporting tools – 50% reduction of time spent on reporting-related tasks
CHRISTIAN DIOR COUTURE – Leather Goods Sales Advisor Jun 2015 – Aug 2015, France
• Created long-term relationships with international high-end clientele – sales results from €40-55k a day
WEBDESIGNER90 – Head and Founder Jul 2011- Sep 2014, Switzerland
• Generated revenues of €9k a year by developing aesthetically pleasing websites for private individuals and companies
Skills, Activities and Interest
Languages: French (Native), English (Fluent), German (Intermediate) and Arabic (Basic)
Software/Coding skills: Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters. Excel VBA, Python and R programming. CSS and HTML
Certification: Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC): License Economic Indicators. Currencies. Fixed Income. Equities
Societies: EDHEC Alumni UK Board, EDHEC Students’ Office, LSE Waterpolo and LSESU Philosophy
Interest and Activities: Philosophy, Psychology, Travelling, Technology, Opera, Running and Art
Perfect! I had a great experience with Dylan as he was very professional and knowledgable in financial topics specially fixed income in my case. I found him very last minute, but he was very helpful, he explained everything very clearly and he tried to cover all my topics in a very short time.
Overall it was a perfect experience and I definitely recommend him.
Diba is focused and participated well during the whole class. She is motivated to progress and works hard. Would definitely recommend this student.
Perfect! The way Dylan presents himself Is outstanding and on top of that his work ethic just amazes me! He speaks like a true professional but in simple terms so we get the idea and learn in depth ! I loved learning with him and would highly recommend! Looking forward to working with him in upcoming modules as well! well done and thanks for the amazing service so far x
Madhav is focused and participated well during all sessions. He is motivated to progress and works hard. I would definitely recommend this student.
Perfect! I had a great experience with Dylan.
He is very objective and revealed to have enormous practical experience on the subject. He is very organised and methodic.
Dylan masters the concepts pretty well and is very professional. If you want to understand the concepts and put them into practice, Dylan is the best person to help you. I definitely recommend his lessons !!
Ana is focused and participated well during all sessions. She is motivated to progress and works hard. I would definitely recommend this student.
Perfect! I would say Dylan is a great and experienced mentor. He is informative and even gave me an extra document to teach me how to learn the python language. In addition, I'm clearer what type of career I want to pursue. A huge thanks to Dylan!
Kaia is focused and participated well during the whole class. She is motivated to progress and works hard. Would definitely recommend this student.
Perfect! I contacted Dylan about a week before my finance exam. Within 4 classes, not only did I understand the theory of my exam but could also master all of the practical exercises. Dylan was very patient and explained clearly. Not only did he show teaching qualities but also proved that he has practical experience.
Fayza was very engaged during the whole class. She was motivated and focused.
I contacted Dylan for tutoring throughout my final year at Cardiff University. He was great when it came to my financial economics work and had a wide range of knowledge that helped me to learn and develop.
I graduated with a second class division one degree in banking and finance, and therefore would 100% recommend Dylan to anyone who was in need of some extra tuition.
Dylan really goes above and beyond to ensure that each student truly understands their material. The way of teaching is clear and he's flexible to work with you at any level of your journey. Highly recommend to anyone looking for work with their language skills. Beyond this, Dylan takes the time to organize the course outline based on your individual goals. He's a great Superprof and I think everyone will have an enjoyable, knowledgeable and fun time working with him!
I contacted Dylan about a week before my finance exam. Within 4 classes, not only did I understand the theory of my exam but could also master all of the practical exercises. Dylan was very patient and explained clearly. Not only did he show teaching qualities but also proved that he has practical experience.
Dylan tutored me in the fields of finance and accounting, helping me switch jobs within the finance industry. He was able to relay very technical concepts in a clear and understandable way. Dylan was patient and genuinely engaged in my development, which made the lessons feel like more than just a service. Really liked the structure of the meetings and Dylan's flexibility. Overall highly recommended!
career coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest professional coaching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
Taking job searching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£45|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£225|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£450|