I have been teaching Spanish for many years, and in a variety of situations in Secondary education, Adult Ed., and privately. Prior to that, I taught English in Spain for a couple of years. I believe that learning a language should be fun!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Spanish from beginners to GCSE.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA (Hons) 2.1 Spanish
PGCE with TEFL option
- How much do you charge?
£20 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home, but I am happy to travel to students' houses within a reasonable distance of Moseley, Birmingham.
- When are you available?
Tuesday any time, Friday any time, evenings except Monday, weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
K3 - K4 Spanish
Adults, beginners to GCSE level 9and above)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
OCR Asset, GCSE.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught English in Spain for 2 years. I have also worked in Secondary Schools teaching Spanish up to A level, worked as a private tutor and translator (Spanish to English), and am currently a Spanish tutor for Adult Ed. North Birmingham.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up-to-date CRB disclosure certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained at Birmingham University, the University of Seville, and at Newman College (PGCE).
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|