I am a friendly Swiss Lady who has learned many foreign languages. They include Latin, German, French, Italian and English. I know a lot about Learning skills and how to prepare for an exam.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach German at all levels and French up to GCSE. If anyone is interested, I can also teach Swiss German!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a trained Psychologist (Master degree) but have finished all my languages to an equivalent to an A-Level.
- How much do you charge?
I have my hourly rate which I might adjust depending on the location of the lesson.
- Where do you teach?
I can offer lessons at my house near High Brooms or I am happy to come to your home.
- When are you available?
I am flexible with times. I teach during the day, in the evenings or on Saturdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all age levels. My students range from 5 year old up to 45 year old.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
In German I am happy to teach up to University degrees. In French I am teaching up to GCSE level.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am happy to tutor through Skype calls. It is good if you can see each other when teaching a language.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Please get in contact and I am sure I can bring some fun into learning foreign languages!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been tutoring now for 2 years students of every age.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I have an up-to-date CRB organised by a Tutoring company.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|