I WILL GIVE YOU A FREE 45 MIN LESSON! NO COMMITMENT REQUIRED TO MORE LESSONS.
IMPORTANT: You must have a minimum of intermediate level (B1/B2/C1/C2).
So how will I help you improve your English speaking skills? I will:
- Identify your weaknesses when speaking English and help CORRECT your most COMMON ERRORS.
- Improve your PRONUNCIATION so people can understand you better.
- Increase your CONFIDENCE so you don’t feel shy and inhibited.
- Develop your FLUENCY so you can express yourself in a more natural way.
- Improve your overall ORAL EXPRESSION so you can say what you intend to say and not get blocked.
- PERSONALISE your sessions so that we talk about topics that are relevant and enjoyable for you.
The sessions will be focused entirely on your speaking needs. I will make you aware of different aspects of spoken language such as stress/intonation/phonemes/connected speech. You will learn more experientially and I will make you repeat, practice and produce the language. I may sometimes present the rules of the language for practice purposes.
How will I help you improve your English writing skills? I will:
- Identify your weaknesses when writing in English and help CORRECT your most COMMON ERRORS.
- IMPROVE your WRITTEN EXPRESSION so you can write in a more natural way
- TEACH YOU how TO EDIT your own texts so you can produce higher quality language
- GIVE YOU valuable TIPS on writing styles and structures for different types of texts (emails, articles, etc)
- PROVIDE YOU with good EXAMPLES to make a comparison to your own texts
The sessions will be focused entirely on your writing needs I will make you aware of different aspects of written language. You will learn more experientially and you will notice improvements in your writing after just a few lessons.
Whether you want to write better emails, essay, cover letters, stories, academic papers I can help you achieve your goal.
All my courses are personalized and designed to meet your learning objectives. I can guarantee you will acheive your objectives with my teaching methodology.
- I've worked as an English Language Teacher for the last 10 years teaching adults in England, Spain, Mexico and Kenya. I've taught in language schools, companies and independently.
- I have the CELTA and DELTA English language teacher training certificates.
- I've taught individual and groups lessons to English language learners from many different backgrounds and different levels.
- I've successfully prepared many students for their English language exams: PET, First Certificate, Cambridge Advanced, IELTS and TOEFL.
- I've designed student evaluations, courses and workshops specifically for English learners.
- I've helped to prepare professionals for work interviews, assisted in improving CVs and also helped to improve presentations.
- I've translated (from Spanish-English) and editied academic articles, thesis papers, reports and other texts.
- I've interpreted into Spanish and English various workshops.
- I've become an entrepreuneur and have started my own business dedicated to teaching English.
I really enjoy coaching English and I love the challenge of working with students from different backgrounds and with different learning styles. I am always looking to improve my teaching and continue my professional development.
FREE 45 MIN LESSON! THE FREE CLASS OFFERED IS A CONVERSATION CLASS!
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE up to 25% if you take a package of lessons.
Level required: Intermediate or above (B1/B2/C1/C2). If you have a lower level please do not contact me for lessons.
As well as the coaching to improve your speaking skills I provide coaching for:
- General English (all skills: Speaking, Reading, Writing, Listening)
- Exam preparation (IELTS, TOEFL, FCE, CAE, PET)
- Business English (Email writing, Business English language, etiquette)
- Practice for your job interview
- Improving your work presentation,
- Improving your CV
- Edit your text (academic articles, thesis papers, reports, blog posts)
- Between 5am – 7pm
- Monday - Friday
DELTA - Cambridge Certificate for teaching English to foreigners (masters level)
CELTA – Cambridge Certificate for teaching English to foreigners
2013 - Current – England, Spain and Mexico – Independent Teacher
2017 - EFA education - Mexico – English Language Teacher
2017 – Colmex University - Mexico - Translator
2017 - Love Futbol - Interpreter
2017 - Casa de los amigos – Translator and Interpreter
2014 - 2016 - Go & Go Escuela de Idiomas - Spain – English Language Teacher
2013 - 2016 - Mission English - Spain – Course coordinator and teacher
2015 - Hi London – England – English Language Teacher
2012 - Shane English School - England - English Language Teacher
2011 - 2014 - Ian & Eoin School of English - Spain - English Language Teacher
Perfect! I strongly recommended Peter.
he is professional and always on time.
He helped me a lot with my writing skills
I learned a lot from his feedback.
I enjoyed teaching Celine. She was interested in learning from her mistakes and nice to teach.
Peter was the best english teacher for me. I learned a lot when I was in his class. I think that his methods are adequate and you really can learn english very fast.
He es a great person and a great teacher.
Peter is responsible and he always looks after his friends and students. He does his best and he is also very experienced, he has been teaching for years and he is very passionate about teaching.
Peter, He taught me grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, phrasal verbs and he gave me a lot of confidence to speak English and is very patient and his classes are entertaining.
Peter is an excellent teacher and I really recommend taking classes with him. He's the best language teacher I have experienced. He helped me improve my speaking skills so much. I had problems with my confidence and fluency and only after only a few classes with Peter I noticed my English improve alot.
I have attended some English lessons a few years ago in order to prepare my B1 Cambridge exam and Peter was my teacher. I would like to highlight that he is very qualified and his methodology always helps students to improve their English skills. I totally recommend him!
Peter is an excellent teacher in all possible ways. He helped me improve my English up to a C1 level, which allowed me to get excellent job opportunities.
I strongly recommend him as a private teacher.
I took lessons with Peter for a few months. Even though this may seem a short time, his expertise and his down-to-earth personality made me not only trust him as a teacher but also embrace the language and feel comfortable with it.
I have worked with Peter for a couple years in Salamanca. He is a great teacher and maybe even a better person. He is very good at understanding people and making them feel comfortable. He has alot of experience working with people from all over teh world, but his great ability to empathize with people is innate I think.
It is my great pleasure to recommend Peter because I only have positive things to say about him.
In addition to being very professional, he is organized and uses varied and stimulating teaching methods.
Peter is a great teacher! He is very experienced and his lessons are always fun. He is very patient and takes care to make sure you are always improving. I have learnt a lot from him. I would recommend Peter to anyone!
oral expression - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest written expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, IELTS lessons for all!
Taking accent reduction-english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£25|