My teaching philosophy is the necessity to adapt to each student. By assessing the strengths and weaknesses of my tutees/students I try to develop their skills in certain areas. In French, the most important to me is first to have a very strong base in grammar, and then to constantly practice speaking. Therefore, I try to only speak French with my students/tutees, in a slow a comprehensive manner, to train their ear.
I am a French-American undergraduate student at the University of Edinburgh studying English Literature and History. I've lived in France fro 7 years and then moved back to the United States, though still keeping the French education system by going to the Lycée Français. I have a French baccalauréat diploma and am eager to help students perfect their French. I can teach all levels as well as grammar, speech, and comprehension.
Qualifications and awards:
- Graduate of the 2018 class of the Lycée Français de New York with the excellency award
- Diplôme du Baccalauréat Général, série Littéraire avec félicitations du jury
- 5th place in the French Concours Général des Lycées in the subject of English Literature
- 2017 Philosophy Award in the Lycée Français de New York
- Translation from French to English of the script of the film "Verseau" by Céleste Dela (still in production)
- Babysitting from 2016-2017
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£21||£18|
|5 hours||Not available||£100||£90|
|10 hours||Not available||£200||£180|