My working method is as follows:
-interaction with me on different subjects
-writing on economic / sports / cultural topics in French
- Regular assessments at the end of each course.
- regular oral listening on different topics
- Preparation for French competitions
My name is Quentin ETIENNE, I am 21 years old and I am in the third year of Bachelor's degree in Business in Glasgow. I have already studied for 2 years transport and logistics in France. I already gave French lessons to students in Glasgow.
Since September 2018 License 3 "Business and Administration" in Glasgow
• Third year of a degree in Erasmus program to develop my English in oral and written: Strategic Management, Research in Economics, Human Resources, Business Creation.
September 2016 to September 2018 IUT Aix en Provence
• DUT Logistics and Transport Management: Accounting, IT, logistics, air transport, management, human resources, budget management.
• Baccalaureate in economics and social science.
September 2017 to September 2018: Alternating at the Gulf of St. Tropez Airport
• Receptionist / billing agent
• Pick up of passengers from the business terminal
• Check-in of passengers
• Billing of private / commercial flights
• Commercial development of the airport
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|