A energetic, experienced and creative music teacher with a proven ability to get the very best out of pupils. An expert at identifying the appropriate resources required for a subject matter and then ensuring that they are used efficiently, effectively and safely. Able to demonstrate and encourage high standards of professionalism and having a capability to support aspiring musicians.
Private Music Teacher and Educator
London, UK - 2019 – Present
- Excellent training skills
- Ability to anticipate the outcomes
- Ability to assess the effectiveness of program
- Well organized
- Ability to motivate others
- Interest in continuous learning
- Teaching different genres of music playing to various skill levels from beginners to advanced
- Preparing students to take exams and for live performances
- One to One and Online lessons in English, German and Hungarian
- Able to coach a wind orchestra, wind quintet, brass ensemble and brass quintet
- DBS Update Service
Professional Orchestral Experience
- Southbank Sinfonia, London, UK – 1st and 2nd Horn
- Kodály Philharmonic Orchestra, Debrecen, Hungary - Guest Principal Horn
- Dresden Philharmonic Orchestra, Dresden, Germany - 2nd and 4th Horn
- Central Saxon Philharmonic and Theater, Freiberg, Germany - 2nd Horn
- Smetanovi Philharmoniker, Prague, Czech Republic - Guest Principal
- Virtuosi Brunenses Orchestra, Brno, Czech Republic - Guest Principal
- Óbuda Danubia Orchestra, Budapest, Hungary - 4th Horn
- Silver Award: The 2nd New Talent British International Youth Music Competition, London, UK,
- 1st Prize and Diploma: The North International Music Competition, Video Competition, Sweden
- 3rd Prize: The 2016 Burke & Bagley Prize for Brass Quintet, Video Competition, USA
- 1st Prize: 1. International Brass Quintet Competition, Debrecen, Hungary
- Special Prize: 1. Positively Brass & Percussion Competition, Trossingen, Germany
- Contemporary Music Special Prize: 38. International Brass Competition, Debrecen, Hungary
- 3rd Prize: 37. International Brass Competition, Debrecen, Hungary
- Strauss Horn Concerto No. 1 – Southbank Sinfonia
- Haydn Concerto for 2 Horns – DE ZK Symphony Orchestra
Education Work Experience
Side by side projects and coaching sessions with students from
- Marlborough College
- St Thomas’ School
- Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School
- In Harmony Lambeth
- Bromley Youth Music Trust
- Hochschule für Musik Carl Maria von Weber, Dresden, Germany
Master of Music
- University of Debrecen Faculty of Music, Debrecen, Hungary
Bachelor of Music
Perfect! If you are looking for someone who can make you aware of what you are doing wrong in a factual way, can give you practical advice on how to fix them, is willing to accompany your sometimes difficult journey of learning music and, above all, is always keen to bring the best out of you, Máté is your teacher!
Máté is a delightful person, he is totally reliable and trustworthy. He is particularly effective in outreach and working with children.
I strongly recommend him!
Máté is a real charismatic individual when it comes to teaching. He is a very understanding and caring guy towards his pupils, who puts a hundred percent effort to his work. His knowledge and experience will guide future students to achieve their goals, whithout question. Máté’s will and passion to music will be your shield that helps you through your difficulties and your sword, that will help you strengthen your skills.
Máté is an excellent professional. His teaching skills are flexible to each students need, providing quality lessons and personalised tutoring.
He is also always on time, is a very respectable and kind person.
I cannot stress enough how much of a great professional Máté is.
euphonium lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest french horn lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, tenor horn lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£30|