My teaching method prioritises on establishing the fundamentals of the language, and then uses this base to expand onto more advanced concepts and structures. This slower approach to learning ensures that students gain a deep understanding of essential linguistic foundations and therefore provides them with a reliable framework for self-expression early on. That being said, I am flexible in my approach to teaching as all students learn slightly different and I will always be happy to tailor my preparation around your needs and preferences. I am comfortable teaching children upwards of the age of 10 and adults of any age. Lastly, if I were to describe myself in three words, I would say that I am friendly, patient and energetic!
I am a recently graduated French student from the University of Leeds looking to help others learn languages. I have been tutoring for over a year now, having helped two students to respectively reach lower and upper intermediate levels of French after starting from scratch. Having just finished my studies, I am keen to give others the opportunity to experience the joy of learning a foreign language.
Degree: French (BA) Hons 2:1 from the University of Leeds.
A Level: French - A. Mathematics – B. Biology – B.
GCSE Level: French - A*. German - A*. Mathematics - A*. Chemistry - A*. Biology - A. English Literature - A. English Language - A. Latin - A. Geography - A. History - A.
• Creating written articles for Anglophone viewership, with a particular focus on SEO
• Translating content between English and French
• Editing and optimisation of existing media
• Developing social media channels, resulting in a 150% increase in website traffic and customer retention
• Preparation of weekly and monthly email newsletters
Skills and Interest
• Fluency in French language (C2) and intermediate level in German Language (B1)
• High level of oral and written communication due to a literary educational background
• Strong interest in sports, gastronomy and cultural affairs
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension -french lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£17||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£75||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£130||£100|