I am a patient individual and I speak fluent English French and conversational Arabic. I enjoy pushing the student to learn things that they are not used to learning before and I believe in repetition in order to comprehensively learn new topics. I was educated in English my whole life so I will be able to effectively explain complex French topics to English speaking students.
As a French Lebanese student, I have just completed my undergraduate studies at Royal Holloway University of London. I am currently completing a masters at Cass Business School and I would like to dedicate myself part time to tutoring students and improving their French.
16 Nobles Way
Egham, TW20 9RJ
2015-2019 Royal Holloway University of London, Egham
Management with Marketing – 1st class honours
Modules completed: Marketing Strategy in Context (74), Strategic Management (67) International Business (73).
2003-2015 American School of Paris
International Baccalaureate – 32/45
HL: French (5) English (5) and Economics (5)
• Extended Essay: B
• Psychology SL: 6
2017/2018 Informa (6 months) London, UK
• Improved and took ownership of the planning and deployment of multi-disciplinary projects including marketing events and campaigns
• Conducted research on external environments for sales follow up
• Participated in the organisation and promotion of 3 major events
• Led the social media marketing strategy for weekly newsletters to a 20% click rate increase
2017 EI-Technologies (3 months) Paris, France
• Completed a Salesforce administrator certifying training session (ADM201)
• Worked on the CRM Salesforce project aiming to increase efficiency of ENGIE Group’s customer sales team
• Participated in workshops aiming to streamline ENGIE’s Processes led by the head of sales
• Co-ordinated the improvement of multiple features of the internal CRM Salesforce application
2016 Credit bank (2 months) Beirut, Lebanon
• Documented and analysed market activities as well as opportunities in the Middle East
• Carried out customer service and performance analysis to improve branch performance
• Evaluated marketing materials and online appearance, providing potential alternatives / solutions to increase market exposure
• Supported in consolidating findings and drafting weekly marketing results for senior management
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
IT SKILLS: Microsoft Access, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Salesforce, Eloqua, Adestra, Shopwindow, HTML and CSS
LANGUAGES: French (Native) English (Fluent), Arabic (Conversational)
INTERESTS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Royal Holloway tennis team and participated in tournaments across Lebanon, France and the UK
• Organized both prom and after-prom for my school with a turnout of 150+ people
• Involved in weekly mentoring sessions for younger Year in Business students helping them secure placements
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|