For adults, I use different text book depending on my learners level from A1 to C1.
For children, I choose a topic ( presenting yourself, talking about the weather, the animals, the clothes, the transports, etc...) and I create some games and creative activities around the subject.
For teenagers, I help them preparing their GCSE and A levels oral exams by doing some mock exams.
I have been giving French lessons to adults and groups of children since 2016 in Cardiff.
I recently started working in Howell's school as a Lunchtime French language assistant.
I am an experienced tutor and an excellent listener. I am very attentive to my students and always ensure they progress.
French teacher in after school clubs , Kidslingo ; Cardiff — 20/03/19 - Present
- Prepare and animate French after school clubs with children from Reception to Year 6.
French language assistant, Howell’s GDST; Cardiff — 11/02/19 - Present
- Mock exams for year 11th and 13th for the French orals of the GCSE and A levels .
French Head teacher, Saturday Circle, Howell’s School ; Cardiff —12/01/19 - Present
- Teach French language to children between 6 and 9 years old. - Create my own activities and ressources for the class.
Refuge Assistant, Cardiff Women’s Aid ; Cardiff — 02/01/2017 - 11/02/2019
- Provide and immediate safe place for women and children victim of domestic violence.
- Organise and animate activities for groups of children residing in refuge.
French Tutor, Self Employed ; Cardiff — 23/07/2015 - Present
- Provide creative and lively lessons, working on oral communication and on writing and speaking.
- Prepare personalised lessons to each of my student in accordance to their level and needs.
French and English Tutor, Self Employed ; Aix en Provence ( France) — 2013 - 2015
- Assisted children with their French and English homework after school time and high school students with English A- Levels oral exams preparation.
Interpreter and Subtitles editor, Self Employed ; Aix en Provence ( France) —
2012 - 2015
- Created French Subtitles over English speaking videos for various artists.
• Superior Art School, Aix en Provence ; France — Master of Fine Arts passed with honours, 2015
• Saint Stanislas High school, Nantes, France — A Levels : Literature, Arts, Acting, Philosophy, 2008
ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
- Organised : capable of managing multiple tasks in a limited amount of time.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Sociable : confident with socialising with other individual and with talking to a group.
- Competent with Adobe creative suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Languages : Native French, English Fluent, Spanish Conversant.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|