We will cook at your place. Previously, on the phone or with Skype , we will talk about the kind of ingredients you like and don't like, and about the kind of equipment you have. Then you will decide what you want to cook for your first class. Ideally, you could create a little group with friends or neighbours with who you will learn and share a meal after the classes.
I am French, I live in Manchester since 2014. I am a French teacher but I am also passionate about food. I can't teach gastronomic cooking, I am not a chef, but I cook everyday cheap, healthy and delicious food as my mum taught me. I would happily share this knowledege with you, food is so important for mental and physical health!
More than recipes, it's cooking methods that I want to teach so you can quickly open the fridge and say: "Let's see! What am I going to cook tonight?"
As you will see on my CV, the last ten years I have mainly been teaching language. Before, when I was an actress, I often worked in restaurants and catering companies, Here in the UK, I often work as a "petites mains" (unqualified commis!) for the Ottö-Men, a catering company based in Manchester
• Experienced French teacher with both adults and children, French native speaker
• ESL (English second Language) Teacher
• Excellent communication and mediation skills
• Strong experience working with children and teenagers
• Enhanced DBS certificate
• Full EU driving licence
• C1 level English speaker, C1 Spanish speaker
Education, training and qualifications
• CELTA, British Study Center, Manchester, 2019
• DAE Fle (diploma in French as a second language teaching) CNED Alliance Française, 2013
• LICENCE d’ART du SPECTACLE (degree in theatre studies) Université Lumière Lyon II, 2005
• ECOLE du THEATRE NATIONAL de CHAILLOT (drama school) 1993-95
• Academic IELTS, overall score 8.0, University of Manchester Language Center, 2017
• MAKATON for professional, Foundation workshop, Module one to four, 2017
• Private French tuition, Manchester, UK since October 2014
Delivering made to measure classes and conversation to adults
• New College Group, Manchester, UK since July 2019
Teaching general English to adult foreigners
• School PPA cover / Teach Up, Wigan, Stockport, UK Jan 2016 to Jan 2019
French Language Teaching in Primary Schools from reception to Y6
• Urmston Grammar School, Manchester, UK Sept 2016 to May 2016
One to one tuition with Y12 & Y13 students preparing French A Level and small group tuition with Y11 preparing French GCSE.
Assisting in Y9 Spanish classes
• Les Cours de Récré, Manchester, UK Sept 2015 to July 2016
Preparing and facilitating an art and theatre workshop with children aged 3 to 9
• Lez’Arts School, Lyon, France Nov 2013 to April 2014
English language initiation for children using songs and art and craft
• Universidad Autonoma de San Luis Potosi, SLP, Mexico Nov 2006 to Jul 2007
Tutoring a French conversation group (B2-C1 on CEF) using theatrical games
• Colegio Franco-Potosino & Colegio Ramon y Cajal, SLP, Mexico Jan 2006 to Jul 2007
French teaching to teenagers
Clown and French cuisine workshops, writing and directing the Christmas show (in Spanish)
• Professional actress, France, Mexico, UK 1996-2016
Classical and modern theatre, theatrical improvisation, clown, puppet, voice over, show hosting
Theatrical improvisation workshop facilitator with children and adults (professional and amateurs)
Team building for professionals using theatrical games
cooking lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest easy cooking lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, healthy cooking lessons for all!
Taking french cooking lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||Not available|