- My teaching method depends on the student and the weaknesses they encounter. I will focus on the student's needs (no matter your level of language) and also on their curriculum (for the students preparing their A-Level and GCSE)
- Generally, I try to make the lessons as relaxed as possible. I don't want the student to have more pressure they already have at school. Imagine you are a football fan or a movie addict, I will use texts and images based on football or movie or else ! The goal is to improve your text comprehension, oral comprehension and speaking in a chill atmosphere !
- For the university freshers, my teaching method is based on the different methodology to write an essay or a commentary text. My support will be on texts or book passages (depending on your degree), I also like to take some time to do some speaking.
- For the ones who want to learn French , the first lessons will be very basic (numbers, days of the week, colours....) so that you have an overview of the pronunciation.
- For the children (5 to 11), I will work with images, objects and games to introduce them to the french language (colours, shapes,numbers, days of the week, family members.....)
In four years, It has been very rewarding to see my students' progress, some have seen their grades increase, others are now more comfortable using English at work.
I am a French native who recently relocated in Nottingham, I recently graduated with an English Degree. I have been giving French and English lessons for four years to a various age range (my youngest student was 10, my eldest 64).
I have helped students for their French and English GCSE and A-Level, I have also given lessons to university freshers (French and English) who struggle with methodology (essays, text commentary...)
For the past two years, I have teaching English to professional who need english for their job but also for their own pleasure.
oral expression - french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral comprehension - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension -french lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£18||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£75||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£120||£150|