As I spend one year in a preparatory school in order to sit the exam to enter my university, which is one of the excellence way in that realm, I have deep skills in methodology and know how to be perfectly organised and efficient. I feel able to transmit these methodology skills, as we used to work in group and help each others in my preparatory school and my university.
I am a 21 French Erasmus student currently studying Sociology at Newcastle University. I have a French Baccalauréat, with deep knowledge in Literature, Languages and Humanities. I am attending one of the best university in France in Politics, Sociology, History, Economics, Law ...
Newcastle University, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK September 2017-June 2018
- Erasmus Program
- Sociology: Politics of the Art, Anthropology of Consumer Cultures, Understanding Everyday life, Conceptualising Gender, Comparing cultures, Anthropology of Moral Dilemmas
Sciences Po Lyon, Lyon FRANCE September 2015-Present
- Politics, Social Sciences, History, Economics, European Studies, Law, English, Italian
Hypokhâgne, Lycée Fénelon, Clermont-Ferrand September 2014
- 1 year preparatory-class to enter French “Grandes Ecoles”
- Philosophy, History, Literature, English, Italian, Classics, Geography
Lycée René Descartes, Cournon-d’Auvergne September 2011
- French Baccalaureate : passed with honours (AAB level), English option
Fine Art Museum, Lyon, France July-August 2016
Oversaw the surveillance of museum collections’ and ticket control, supervised the organisation of the museum cloakroom and the reception of visitors.
Logitex, Clermont-Ferrand, France Summer 2016 and 2017
Worked in an assembly line production, labelling, packaging
Veolia, Cournon-d’Auvergne, France June 2015
Administrative Office Assistant
Archived and filled in documents
Association dedicated to Art promotion at Sciences Po Lyon, President, May 2015-Present
- In charge of partnership with Lyon cultural institutions
- In charge of ticket sales for Theatre and Dance shows
- Organised a visit of the Montluc Prison for students
- Created a theatrical presentation at the Fine Art Museum of Lyon
- Organised visits of Lyon for students during the days dedicated to cultural heritage
Photo Association, Secretary, March 2015-Present
Theatre, Student 2004-2011
Visual Arts, Student, 2011-2014
Classic guitar, Student, 2011-2014
English boxing, Student, 2011-2014
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Photoshop
English C1 level and basic proficiencies in Italian
academic tutoring lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest school support lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, methodology lessons for all!
Taking school coaching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||Not available|