I use different teaching methodology depending on the student's level and their aim.
When preparing for exams, such as GCSE or A Level, i mainly work with past papers, interrogating students orally but also for writing exams, training them to achieve the highest level.
I am a French native.
I have been tutoring in person over the summer in different topic and i have been giving online tutoring lessons since November 2018. Students i have tutored from April 2019, have achieved higher grades, with a 6 points increase over 20.
A linguist- fluent in French, English, Kabyle and C1 completed in Spanish. Experience as a hostess during April 2019 and as an administrative agent in a town hall (summer 2018 and 2019) developing multitask and people skills. Excellent analytical and leadership skills obtained through the time at the University as a Student Rep (2017-2018), Diversity and Equality Rep (2017-2018) and College Rep COSS (2018-2019).
Currently seeking a job for the year 2020-2021.
MSc Public Policy at University College London, UK (2019-2020).
Modules included Law and Regulation, Quantitative analysis, Qualitative analysis, Energy and Climate Change, and Public Policy Economic Analysis.
BA Political Science and International Relations at University of Birmingham, UK (2016-2019), completed with a 2:1.
French Scientific Baccalaureate (equivalent of A level in Mathematics, Physics and Biology), specialized in maths, English-language European section, with honours.
12 modules including: Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry, Ancient Greek and Philosophy.
French equivalent of GCSE with high honours (including History and Geography, French, and Maths)
Summer work at the townhall in Puteaux, France (From 15/05/2019 to 20/09/2019)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills: management of the townhall mailbox (answering emails) and communicated with citizens coming to the townhall
• Leadership and teamwork skills: training of new seasonal workers, was the main point of contact working with the difference services and helped them handling issues they were having
Hostess at a company office for the French company KALITESS in Levallois, France (April 2019)
• People skills and multitasking ability: welcoming the workers into the building, doing paper mail distribution, in charge of the opening and closing of the company building and guiding persons to their meeting/interview.
Part-time Online Tutor with the company MyTutor in the United Kingdom (Since November 2018)
• Patience: tutoring students having strong learning difficulty
Internship at the Chaabi Bank in Meknes, Morocco (July 2018)
• Observation skills: Observation of the functioning of a Moroccan bank by being by the side of workers in different sector (at the bank cashier, by the production manager etc.).
Summer work at the townhall in Puteaux, France (From 28/05 to 22/09/2018)
• Problem solving skills: Worked in the Family service as an administrative agent, helping citizens with issues, dealing with complaints
• Multitasking skills: juggling between answering phone calls, managing the email, working on the software Axelnet to manage activities
Canteen Supervisor and Children facilitator- Summer job in Nanterre, France (From 05/05 to 20/09/2017)
• Creativity and safeguarding skills: Supervised children during the lunch break and during the evening reception (looking after the children and suggesting activities)
Internship in a fashion company (“Des Petits Hauts” & “Harris Wilson”) in Paris 16. (from the 10th to 14th December 2012)
• Observation skills: Discovered for the first time the work environment by assisting the workers in their work, in different sectors (commercial sector, production etc.)
- Personal Skills Award (Advanced) completed in 2019
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND INTERESTS
- French : native
- Kabyle : C2 (speak)
- English: C2 (speak and write)
- Spanish : C1 (speak and write)
- Arabic: B2 (speak)
- Ancient Greek
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dragon, Axel Net, RStudio, Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- involved in a French association AFSED: I have helped at the reception for annual meetings and raised funds.
- worked with a French association against food wasting (AFW), redistributing food to people in need (and avoiding food wasting from grocery shops)
- participated every year since 2010 in the “Telethon” (French walk for rare disease).
- member of UNICEF on campus during the academic year 2016-2017.
- President of the society “Make a Wish” on campus fundraising for the charity through various events
- a member of STAR within the University, society aiming at integrating refugees in the UK (take them on walks, play with kids, teach them English etc.).
- Student Rep (2017-2018): Representing students within the politics department
- Equality and Diversity Rep (2017-2018): Representing minority students within the POLSIS department
- College Rep COSS (2018-2019): Representing students from all degrees within the College of Social Sciences
- EDI Committee (2019-2020): Part of the EDI committee at UCL, meeting with the rest of the committee to raise issues that students with disability can face
- play Piano and Guitar and have done musical theory at the Conservatory (second year of Cycle III in France, corresponding to Grade 8 in the UK).
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£90||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£180||£150|