I like to spend a lot of time speaking with the student since it appears to be the most tricky part, as one learns a foreign language. However, I usually take 1/3 of the lesson time to make the student read, to make him/her understand to structure of the sentences. Although I love to speak English, I can assure that 100% of the lesson will be in French!
I am a film music composer, 27 years old, with music diplomas from the main superior schools in Geneva (CH) and Lyon (FR). I can help you learn French, no matter what your level is! I can use conversation, films or books, depending on your purpose.
If you need me to teach French to your child, know that I can also teach music theory or piano-guitar-flute for young people.
The cost of travel is for max. 45 minutes. Above this, it will be set will the pupil directly.
- French Highschool Diploma, with honors (mark 20/20 in French) (2008)
- Music National Diploma - Flute (2009)
- Music National Diploma - Music Theory (2012)
- Bachelor of Art - Flute - Geneva Conservatory, Switzerland (2015)
- Bachelor of Composition for the screen - Lyon Conservatory, France (2018)
- Master's programme - Royal College of Music, London - Scholar (currently)
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£130||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£250||£150|