I am bilingual from birth and have always been keen to facilitate communication between people from different cultures.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach French.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a post-graduate degree in languages and economics from Paris University and a teaching Award. I also hold an Msc in Applied Social Studies from Oxford University
- How much do you charge?
I charge £25.00 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I live in Dorking and am happy to travel to Dorking, Epsom, Ashtead, Reigate, Redhill, Leatherhead or other neighbouring towns. I and am happy to travel 10 miles.
- When are you available?
I am available any time.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Any level up to A-level or adults who want to develop their skills for pleasure.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can prepare students for GCSE and A Level.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I have happy to discuss this.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am very interested in working with students to identify their learning styles to make sure lessons are effective.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have given individual tuition in France and have experience in running groups. I was also a class teacher in France for a period of one year.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I have recently completed a Teaching Award from East Surrey College.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|