- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach French.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I obtained a German-French double diploma in Business Administration whilst studying in Germany from 2005-2007 and in France from 2007-2009.
In 2005, I obtained A-Levels in French at grade A.
I am happy to provide further credentials on request.
- How much do you charge?
My rate is 20 Pounds per hour, although I may charge for any reasonable traveling expenses if the lesson takes place at a student's home.
- Where do you teach?
I am based in Kingston-upon-Thames and am willing to travel to the surrounding areas, such as Richmond, Wimbledon, Molesey, Twickenham, Ashford, Staines, Tolworth, Asher and Hounslow.
- When are you available?
My prefered bookings would be in evenings and on week-ends, although alternative arrangements could be made on request.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach from Key Stage 1 to A-Levels.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I also can send tasks and corrected tasks via E-Mail.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I studied French for 13 years and have been living and working in France for two years. I have previous experience in tutoring French at GCSE level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I have the German equivalent.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained pupils in the age range of 14 and 18 in French.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|