My teaching methodology requires an initial thorough understanding of subject matter, an excellent study space and a keen mind. These three qualities embody the necessities to develop a stubborn rigour as a student . I believe that all minds are equal and that with the right level of grooming any individual van make significant progress in understanding a particular field, going by this i am careful to observe and feedback improvements to my style of teaching depending on the particulars of each scenario.
A highly competent, motivated and enthusiastic Aerospace Engineering Undergraduate with experience working as part of a team in a robust environment. Well-coordinated and proactive in providing timely, efficient and accurate analytical technical, and administrative support to office managers and work colleagues. Approachable, well presented and able to establish good working relationships with a range of different people. Owing to my educational background I am adapted to learning new information quickly and working to an exceptionally high standard. In addition, I possess a proven ability to generate innovative ideas and solutions to problems along with a more precise and accurate perspective on viewing problems coupled with a logical though process in my approach to identifying, understanding and resolving faults
Delphi Technologies (Industrial placement- Operational Support Engineer)
• Developed competence in quality management practises, demonstrated proficiency in analysis of key performance indicators to foster higher efficiency and continuous improvement.
• Communicate regularly with Senior Managers to manage production priorities, capable of expert level data management and compilation of technical reports.
• Gained familiarity with statistical process control via six sigma and waste reduction via kaizen techniques.
• Practised Failure Mode and Effect Analysis in order to establish a connection between root cause of problem and corrective response to be taken.
• Proved leadership qualities and ability to effectively shuffle heavy work load with insufficient manpower, this granted me an extension of my work contract.
Sanctuary Graduates (Student Recruiter)
Social media campaigns and on campus networking research and analysis.
• Weekly correspondence with Campus Relations Manager driven at advancing recruitment campaigns.
• Responsible for creating awareness and disseminating information amongst penultimate and final year students.
University of Surrey (BEng Aerospace Engineering with Honours)
Current Progression: 65.5%
GPA Conversion: 3.6/4.25
Modules studied include:
Year 1 Year 2 Professional Training Year 3
Mathematics Fluids & Thermodynamics Lean Manufacturing Aerodynamics 2
Fluid Mechanics Aerodynamics 1 FMEA Engineering Materials
Solid Mechanics Aircraft structures and Materials Metrology and Gauge control Engineering Management
Materials & Statics Control Systems Strategic Management Turbomachinery & Aircraft Propulsion
University of Surrey (Engineering Foundation Programme)
Foundation Overall: 75%
Modules studied include:
Applied Maths 1: 99% Pure Mathematics 1: 71%
Applied Maths 1: 82% Pure Mathematics 2: 72%
Physics: 73% English & Study Skills: 73%
• Practiced discipline, self-motivation and resilience in achieving remarkable results
• Established high work standards
• Advanced expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visual Basics.
• Solid Background in ANSYS, Matlab, Solid Edge (CAD).
• Familiar with fundamentals of CMM & CNC programming for industrial machines.
• Practised Project planning and implementation in focused quality circles driven at confining quality issues.
• Problem solving and practical application of ideas in final year Group Design Project yielded 77 % average, gained good understanding of group dynamics.
• Fluent in English (primary language)
• Beginners Level (French)
Workshop and Laboratory Skills
• Experienced in materials characterization techniques including: Scanning Electron Microscopy, Atomic Force Microscopy, and X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy.
• Familiar with metal working principles and machinery including: lathes, grinding machines and electromechanical hones.
Awards & Achievements
Represented the University of Surrey in the 2017 ImechE Monitored Professional Development Scheme Accreditation as a developing engineer.
University of Surrey International foundation year Ambassador (2014-present)
Lean EOS Award of Recognition For outstanding focused Project Statement (2016).
• Portrayed attention to detailed in balancing operator workloads.
• Established new standard work practise and achieved 23% improvement in operator utilization.
Engineering Manager Email: Dean Lineker
Delphi Technologies Phone:+(concealed information)64
Professor – Advanced Vehicle Engineering Email: (concealed information)
University of Surrey Phone Number: (concealed information)8
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£11|