I have a real passion for tutoring and I think this is what makes me stand out. I make sure that my sessions are as enjoyable as they are informative so that my students look forward to our sessions. A usual lesson with me begins with a recap test to go over previous work followed by learning using diagrams, videos and books. I take time to work out how each student learns best and then adapt my teaching techniques to suit their individual needs to provide a tailored learning experience. The subjects I tutor are:
- English up to and including GCSE
- Physics up to and including GCSE
- Maths up to and including Alevel
- Chemistry up to and including Alevel
- Biology up to and including Alevel
- Geography up to and including Alevel
- 7+/11+/13+ admissions exams
- BMAT and UKCAT for Medical school admissions
- Help with personal statement writing
I am a third year Medical student at Imperial College London. I have been tutoring for over 6 years and have taught over 100 students. I work with a wide range of individuals including those with learning difficulties such as ADHD, and I have been told that my ability to make sessions fun, keep my students engaged and help them reach their targets is unlike any tutor my clients have seen.
Below GCSE level: £50 per hour
11+/13+ entrance exams: £65 per hour
GCSE: £60 per hour
A-level: £65 per hour
- Current Medical student at Imperial College London (MBBS/BSc)
- Tutored in a centre for 4 years tutoring Maths and English to those aged 5-15
- Private tuition in all my aforementioned subjects to a number of individuals from primary school to A-levels
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest 11+ school exam preparation lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, test prep lessons for all!
Taking 13 plus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|