My teaching method is mainly practical work depending on what you wish to learn. With languages I would aim to spend at least 10 minutes communicating in the desired language as well as going through current affairs and the history of the language. With music, I would mainly set out to help you understand key terms, reading music and fun things like analysing musical theatre and contemporary music.
I have recently graduated university with a first in my undergraduate degree in Spanish, Catalan and Music. I have lived in Barcelona and helped teach classes in music, drama and extracurricular language support. I am super friendly and patient so am flexible and open to whatever way you would like these lessons to be set out.
BA Music and Hispanic Studies – 1st
University of Sheffield 2016-2020
BA (Hons) Hispanic Studies (Spanish and Catalan) and Music- 1st.
Westonbirt School 2009- 2016
Spanish (A), Music (B), Theatre Studies (B).
English (A*, A), Maths (A), Science (A, A), French (A*), Spanish (A*), Latin (A), R.E. (A*), Music (A), Theatre Studies (A*).
Administrative Secretary Cheltenham, UK
October 2019- present
• Part time secretary for the family business in international management consultancy.
• Duties include: arranging meetings, travel and hotels, preparing invoices and credit control.
Volunteer Post Office Assistant Kingswood, UK
November 2020- present
• Volunteering my help in the local village post office and store since the second lockdown.
• Post Office training.
• Duties include: Replenishing stock, manning checkouts and working in the post office.
Customer Assistant Cam, UK
November – December 2020
• Christmas temporary assistant role in the bakery.
• Duties included: baking, stocking shelves and customer assistance both in the bakery and on shop floor.
Fulltime English teaching assistant Barcelona, Spain
October 2018- May 2019
• Working in two different schools in Barcelona teaching English.
• Duties included: preparing and conducting English lessons both alone and with teachers for non-native speakers from the ages of 3-14.
Festival Steward Nibley, UK.
• I worked for CPA Events during a local festival in the summer
• Duties included: welcoming guests, car park attending and answering customer enquiries.
Volunteer in Cambodian orphanage Siem Reap, Cambodia
• I spent one week volunteering in Working for Children- Rainbow Orphanage.
• Duties included: teaching English, house building, preparing food and cleaning.
Talented musician with ABRSM grades in singing and the oboe. I am
a self-taught pianist.
Lacrosse Tour California, USA. Competed and won most matches against American lacrosse teams.
Social Secretary for the Soc Català at university. I recruited every student in second and final year.
Performer at Edinburgh Fringe
Festival in 2015.
Performed in the annual dance show
at university and at Cheltenham and Bath Festival.
World Challenge in Southeast Asia -2014.
Dissertation in music healing in which
I obtained a 2:1.
LAMDA acting grade 8 distinction.
Experienced traveler having
navigated myself around the west
coast of USA, South Africa,
Southeast Asia and Europe.
Write and manage a blog based on personal interests:
Full UK manual driving licence.
Post Office training.
Organised and resilient.
Natural leader and strong communicator.
Good attention to detail and team player.
Adaptable and a self-starter.
- English, native
- Spanish, fluent
- Catalan, fluent
- French, intermediate
- ECDL certificate
- MS Office proficient
music reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, music early learning activities - for children lessons for all!
Taking musical education lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|