I like to get people engaged in a subject first, try to spark curiosity and then embark on a teaching method which balances a unique, tailored way of tapping into the student's interests whilst keeping in line with what the curriculum outlines.
Recent graduate from University of St Andrews, lots of experience with teaching languages and helping younger students with a variety of kinds of teaching. I was tutored myself when I was younger, and I know exactly what a good tutor means!
- Art History from University of St Andrews, Upper 2:1.
- Various jobs in art galleries, retail and hospitality.
- Research Assistant with academic project for University of Oxford.
- Teaching English at school in India for a month, children aged 6-16.
- Tennis Coach for years, children ranging in ages from 5-18
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest current affairs lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, philosophy lessons for all!
Taking ethics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|