I am a Degree educated, achievement-driven and highly competent individual with an enthusiastic, patient and structured approach to tasks.I have gained Previous tutoring experience during studies working with children on a 1:1 basis. As a Creative, empathetic and multi-lingual professional, I have excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills. I am also a friendly, engaging and trustworthy person with great passion for helping others and dedication to developing myself as a tutor.
• Worked closely with children who required additional support by assisting on a 1-2-1 and a group basis
• Enforced behaviour management procedures to promote an environment conducive to quality learning
• Set tutoring levels to reflect individual strengths, weaknesses and specific levels of understanding
• Encouraged the children to gain new confidence, skills, ability and a deeper level of English education
• Utilised learning materials with lessons structured towards speaking, reading, listening and writing
• Introduced themes to sessions to enhance the learning experience using words, objects and names
• Responsible for creative lessons and planning through a combination of engaging activities and topics
• Interacted with children from a wide variety of backgrounds and cultures with different levels of ability
• Helped with reading development and stimulating learning and activities to encourage development
Great tutor and helpful person in general.
I met Dom 2 years ago and he started teaching me and sharing his extensive knowledge in music. I would like to recommend him to anyone as he is an open minded friendly person. He guided me to reach a confident intermediate level
He taught me how to play the ukulele in 2 weeks
He started confidently and got me to memorise and use most of the chords on the instrument in an instant. I was able to play plenty of songs on the uke after the sessions with Dom
guitar lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|