Firstly I like to understand what my students are looking for. Are you looking to write better with better grammar? Do you have an essay which the college has asked you to write and you need some help writing it? My approach is very much led by the student, and I conduct my lessons patiently and informative. I give test pages for them to practice, and they can ask me questions via email at any time and I will always reply quickly.
I am a 26 year old young woman living in Exeter, Devon, currently working as a Marketing Manager in the City. I have a BA (Hons) degree in Events Management that I obtained from Cardiff Metropolitan University and graduated in 2015. I have tutored two over-sees pupils, one from the Philippines and a student from Libya. Both of these students were/are learning English as a foreign language and I have played a pivotal role in their college work, both speaking and writing better English. It is very rewarding!
If there is little or no parking, I shall ask that my parking tickets are reimbursed and added to the invoice. I also ask for 24 hours cancellation policy. In which time after this, your booked tuition will still be charged. If you live outside of Exeter, I shall ask that there is a £1 per mile added to the invoice.
Personal Statement / Profile
I’m a hard-working, reliable individual who is meticulous in my attention to detail. Having attained a Second Class (Upper Division) degree in Event Management, I quickly progressed within a Sales & Marketing career and am currently heading up the Marketing for three locations in the motor trade industry in Devon.
I am now looking to offer my English language skills to students who need help with their English, whether they are an oversees pupil, or simply wanting extra tuition.
Yeomans Citroen – Sep 2016 - Present
Position held: Senior Marketing Executive
• Creating a Marketing Strategy to achieve key business objectives
• Ownership and execution of online and offline marketing activity
• Setting and staying within a marketing budget
• Full cycle project management.
• Managing event/launches from conception to implementation
• Working with external partners such as graphic design, mailing, signage and events companies.
• Coordinating all online enquiries driven to the business
Churchill Retirement Living – June 2015 - Sep 2016
Position held: Regional Marketing Executive
• Ownership of all sites in Bristol, Devon and Cornwall from acquisition to sales completion
• Responsible for the accurate and timely production of all local information for sales brochures and handover files, with content and design briefing.
• Identifying, booking and overseeing production of local press ads in conjunction with media booking agency and graphic design.
• Assist in the surveying of sites for signage, briefing and monitoring of signage and liaising with signage suppliers.
• Create site-specific Quarterly Marketing Plans with analysis and work with Sales Offices to achieve Sales objectives
Tiger Tiger, Cardiff – September 2014- May 2015
Position held: Senior Sales Executive
• Monthly sales targets to bring in new and existing business
• Promoted as soon as I graduated and could commit full-time
• Solely coordinating and managing over 450 covers each Christmas with over 120 event bookings in a two month window
• Coordinating and administering large events using different product and services offered
Chartered Institute of Marketing – 2015 - 2017
Modules included: Integrated Communications, Core Marketing, and Digital Marketing
Cardiff Metropolitan University – 2011-2015
Events Management BA (Hons) – Second Class, Upper Division
Modules included: Marketing, Project Management, Corporate Finance, Spanish
Queens College – 2009-2011
A Levels – History (B), Psychology (B), Critical Thinking (C)
Areas of expertise/Professional Skills
My key skills include:
• Digital Marketing
• Campaign Management
• Event Coordination
• Copywriting, editing and proof reading skills
• Content and Design Briefing
• Lead Generation Management
I have many years experience in vast aspects of events and marketing, particularly B2C. I am a confident and creative individual and have experience of seeing effective results through my work. I am trained in the event management cycle, including financial and planning aspects. Additionally, I have vast experience of a customer-facing role and can demonstrate adaptation to best negotiate each situation.
I am conscientious and always eager to go that extra mile, taking a meticulous approach to my work. My unique selling point, both personally and professionally, is my bright and social personality, which makes it very easy for me to create relationships very quickly and make anyone feel welcome. This is why I have adapted and excelled in diverse industries that I have worked in, from an entertainment venue, to a retirement house builder, to an international car manufacturer. Coming from mixed heritage parents, I have a very open mind and am an incredibly good communicator to all people from any walk of life.
Interests and Achievements
Outside of work, I research industry publications in order to further my knowledge of the field, and of course my marketing studies outside of work contributed to my activities in the evening. I also love to run and swim, and like to travel to different countries as much as I can to personally develop.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking 11+ school exam preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|