I teach students of all ages and backgrounds, from primary school through to adult learners. My tutorials are based on growth mindset, so that means there is nothing you cannot do... just things you cannot do YET! I will take into account what you already know and what your ambitions are and personalise my approach to best meet your needs.
I am a qualified teacher with over 10 years of experience in teaching and tutoring more than 400 students in the Sciences, (Further) Maths, Engineering and affiliated computing topics at various levels. I have worked in challenging inner-city state schools and elite independent schools like Magdalen College School. I advise and consult educational institutions in Oxford, helping them to develop and deliver bespoke courses for their students. I also currently lecture undergraduate students at the University of Oxford and several of its colleges. I have experience of bringing the best out of my students, as evidenced by the very positive results my students have achieved and the fine institutions they have gone on to study at.
One rate regardless of student age and background. Cancellations acceptable up to 48 hours before the lesson.
• Imperial College London: 2010 – 2014
MEng Aeronautical Engineering: 1st Class Honours
• University of Nottingham: 2014 – 2015
PGCE (Science), Merit (QTS)
• University of Oxford: 2016 – Present
DPhil Student in Engineering Science
• University of Oxford, College Lecturer: Pembroke College Jan 2020 - Present, St Hugh’s College Oct 2019 – Present, Christ Church College Oct 2018 – May 2019
• University of Oxford, Lead Materials Engineering Tutor: Oct 2017 – Present
• Oxford Scholastica Academy, Engineering Lead Tutor: Summer 2017 - Present
• Oxford Study Abroad Programme, Academic Consultant: May 2019 – Jun 2019
• Magdalen College School, Waynflete Academic (Physics): AY 2017/18
• Teach First, Leadership Development Programme (Secondary Science): AY 2014/15 – AY 2015/16
Taught and tutored more than 400 students, many are now at institutions like Eton, Winchester, Westminster, Oxford, Cambridge, Stanford and Harvard.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, further maths lessons for all!
Taking PAT lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£60||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£260||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£500||Not available|