As a passionate and enthusiastic individual, my lessons commonly involve a variety of activities and methods of engagement, such as exam question practice and relevant discussions. I excel at building and sustaining strong relationships with the students and supporting them in their own unique ways.
As a maths, further maths, physics and product design student with exceptional GCSE results consisting of 8's & 9's, I am offering high level and low cost lessons to those in need. With two years of lesson planning and teaching experience behind me through delivering training to cadets, and a year of tutoring experience, I consistently teach to a high standard.
Transport to your location will be via bike, so please ensure you have somewhere I am able to lock it up or store securely. Thank you.
Who am I? I am an enthusiastic, ambitious and self driven student, looking to take a step into the working environment.
As indicated by my maths grade, I have a logical mindset which allows me to analyse problems and generate efficient solutions. My capability to overcome challenges is also exhibited by my art and graphics grades. These demonstrate my ability to produce original, creative and versatile ideas and contributions.
I have achieved various non scholastic qualifications which demonstrate my competence in various core skills, my proactive approach to seeking out opportunities for improvement, and how I thrive with self-management and independence. Because of these qualities, I am productive and reliable. I have consistent record of meeting deadlines and focusing on tasks in order to work to the best of my ability.
Alongside these traits, I engage with extracurricular activities, developing many skills and disciplines within the Army Cadet Force and in my free time, enjoy being a social and physically active individual. My seniorship within the ACF has allowed me to acquire responsibilities and leadership roles which make me an assertive and confident leader.
Army Cadet Force, Welwyn Garden City
Two years worth of experience delivering training to 12-16 year olds
Monk’s Walk School, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 7NK — GCSE’s
SEPTEMBER 2014 - JUNE 2018
- Art & Design - 9 (A**)
- Biology - 8 (A/A*)
- Chemistry - 8 (A/A*)
- Computer Science - 8 (A/A*)
- DT: Graphics - A*
- English Language - 6 (B)
- English Literature - 8 (A/A*)
- Maths - 9 (A**)
- Physics - 9 (A**)
- Religious Education - 8 (A/A*)
- Spanish - 7 (A)
- BTEC Level 1 in Teamwork, Personal Skills and Citizenship in Youth Organisations
- ILM Level 2 Award for Young Leaders
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
- I enjoy being a leader in the Army Cadet Force.
- I’m often found on my bike amongst friends, mountain biking.
- I have a passion for art and design.
- I take an interest in modern technology, 3D printing and computing.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Army Cadet Force:
- St Johns ambulance award
- Passes in BASIC, 1* and 2* training within the APC syllabus
- Earned the rank of Lance Corporal & Corporal
- "Highly Competent" pass for the Junior Cadet Instructor Course (JCIC)
- “Highly Commended” in WGC Centenary Foundation Photography competition
- [3x] Bronze award in UK Intermediate Mathematical Challenge (UKMT)
- [2x] Bronze award in UK Senior Mathematical Challenge (UKMT)
- KS4 award for Outstanding Attitude to Learning
- KS3 award for Spanish
- Certificates of achievement for various subjects, including Spanish, Art & Design, DT: Graphics, and
- The Duke of York Inspiring Digital Enterprise Bronze & Silver award
Perfect! Jamie was an excellent tutor. He was always on time and he taught my daughter in a way she was able to understand and retain the information.
We are very grateful for his help.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||Not available|