My lessons will run like this mostly:
- I ask the student what field in the subject they are currently working on, or ask the student what field they need help on.
- Go over the content in that field for about 20-30mins
- Then I will provide exam questions for the last half an hour to really practice what they have learnt. Providing guidance to help them to answer the questions.
- Working as a private tutor and as a tutor in an education centre for 8 months. 4 hours at the centre on Saturdays every week teaching GCSE Physics, Maths and Biology. Teaching over 25 students
- Parents requested that I privately tutor some students because their grades were improving under my teaching
- Also worked as an assistant teacher in work experience
GCSE Subjects - £12 per hour
Primary School - £10 per hour
I'm an 18 year old tutor who helps students realise their full potential and making them the best student they can be.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking algorithms lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|