Hello! I am an experienced Actor and teacher. I aim to build confidence and technique in a fun, focused way to get the best results!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Acting, Drama School Audition preparation, Voice work.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a BA with merit from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA), A Level Theatre Studies and GCSE Drama.
- How much do you charge?
Usually £30 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I usually teach at my home in Islington, London. I'm happy to travel to the home of a student in most areas of London or I can hire a room in central London (at extra cost).
- When are you available?
My availability varies. I am usually have some availbility evenings, weekends and during week day hours.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages, all abilities.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
If needs must, I can take a session via Skype but would always much rather teach on a one-to-one basis.
- What kind of experience do you have?
As a performer, I have a wealth of professional performing experience ranging from touring Shakespeare to big West End productions. I'm also a visiting tutor to some of London's top drama schools.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up-to-date CRB check.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA).
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
• BA in Acting from RADA
• Fully CRB checked
vocal coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|