* Subjects Taught: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Computer Science at Key Stage 4 & 5
* Has taught several GCSE & A level students individually and in pairs
* Able to communicate well with students and their parents
* Able to figure out what students struggle with and provide help accordingly
* Capable of explaining key concepts thoroughly, ensuring that the students have grasped the important ideas
* Uses visual demonstrations for representing concepts and ideas to students
* Capable solving difficult problems related to Physics, Chemistry, Mechanics & Mathematics and can teach students the core skills required for problem solving
* Can teach students how to tackle examination questions, e.g. difficult MCQs and prepare for board examinations
* Capable of preparing question papers, giving tests and invigilating strictly
January 2016 to September 2016:
* Teaching AQA A Level Physics to 2 students
September 2016 to Present:
* Currently teaching AQA A Level Computer Science to 1 student (at Redbridge, London)
August 2015 to August 2016:
* Taught GCSE Chemistry & Mathematics to a pair of students together
* Taught GCSE Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Computing to 2 students, separately
* Taught A Level Physics & Chemistry to 2 students, separately
* Taught Edexcel A Level Chemistry and Mathematics to 1 student
August 2014 to September 2015:
* Taught A Level Chemistry to a pair of students together
* Taught A Level Computer Science & Physics to 2 students, separately
* Taught GCSE Computer Science & Physics to 2 students, separately
I have more than three years of tutoring experience and have taught students at their own home in all instances.
I believe I am a great tutor and understand the specific requirements of private tuition. I know how to communicate well with students as well as their parents and can develop a strong connection with them. Currently, I am teaching 3 A level students and the students and their parents are very happy to have employed me.
BSc in Computer Science at Queen Mary University of London.
A Levels: Computing (A*), Physics (A),Chemistry (A), Mathematics (B)
GCSEs: Computer Studies (A*), Physics (A*), Chemistry (A*), Biology (A*), Mathematics (A*), Additional Mathematics (A), English Language (A*)
Adnan has on numerous occasions explained relatively complex Computing and Science concepts in a way that is it not only easy and digestible but also fun and interactive.
academic tutoring lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£40||£20|