I am a qualified and experienced teacher of English at secondary level. My watchwords are fun and conscientiousness. Combining that seemingly paradoxical pairing works for me, for my pupils and for life in general.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach English Language and English Literature.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
As well as a QTS, PGCE I have a variety of MAs including in Journalism and in Marketing and Communications and a 1st Class BA.
- How much do you charge?
I am offering a fresh, introductory offer of £20-25 to pupils who come for tuition at my house.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home and North Finchley library.
- When are you available?
I am available 12-8pm daily.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach ages 11 and upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can prepare students for GCSE and A Levels English.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I urge you to try English tuition to see if it suits you. There is no more effective way of discovering your talents and aptitudes than through one-to-one interactions.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught English in secondary schools.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I do.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained with Harris Academies - the most rigorous teacher training in the country.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am a member of the teachers' union, the NEU.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|