Hi I have been teaching for 30+ years in schools and 6th form. The best part of my job is helping students realise they can succeed. Need help with confidence, or need to improve your grades for GCSE or A level Maths /Further? I would love to help.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Maths at GCSE and Maths/ Further Maths at A-Level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a Bachelor of Education Honours degree.
- How much do you charge?
£40 per hour from home.
£50 per hour if I travel to you.
Groups up to 3 students - price available on request.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home.
I am also willing to travel in Dartford and Bexley areas.
- When are you available?
Available evenings, weekends and school holidays and sometimes Wed/Fri afternoons.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
14 years and above.
GCSE and A Level Maths and Further Maths.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 30 years experience teaching in Further Education/ 6th form Colleges and secondary schools.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am a member of the Teachers' Union.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|