I am a qualified mathematics teacher who is able to offer help and support for tutees with their academic development. I enjoy teaching and helping tutees to be able to be reflective learners and to excel in their education.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Mathematics for KS3 and KS4.
I specialise in core and applied maths.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I had a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics from Lebanon, and a MSc degree from the University of Brunel.
I also have a PGCE qualification from St Mary's University.
- How much do you charge?
£25 for KS3
£30 for KS4
£40 for 6th Form
Groups up to 2: £40 for KS3
Group up to 2: £50 for KS4
- Where do you teach?
I prefer to teach at students' homes. I'm available within 3 miles of Ealing Broadway.
- When are you available?
I'm available every day after 6 and free all weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach KS3, KS4, A level, C1 and C2, Applied Maths.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can help prepare students for their GCSE and A level Maths exams.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
We all make mistakes, but what is most important is to learn from our mistakes. That applies to Mathematics as well.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 4 years of teaching experience in the UK and 3 years experience in Lebanon.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Brunel University and St Mary's University in Twickenham.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I work with a range of students, and I enjoy working with all different abilities.
• Mathematics Degree
• PGCE from St Mary's University
• DBS recent
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|