I am a patient and sensitive tutor able to adjust my teaching to the needs of the pupil.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Maths at Key Stages 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a PGCE Maths from Bath Spa University
- How much do you charge?
KS2/3 = £25/hr
KS4 = £30/hr
KS5 = £35/hr
- Where do you teach?
I visit students' homes to teach in the following areas: Frome, Bath, Shepton Mallet, Trowbridge, Bradford-on-Avon, Westbury and surrounding areas.
- When are you available?
Available Tuesdays, Thursdays and weekends
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all Key Stages from 2-5
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Yr 6 SATS, GCSE and A-Level
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I believe in you!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over 5 years teaching experience including three years as Key Stage 5 coordinator in Swindon. I have an in-depth, working knowledge of the new GCSE and A-Level specifications as well as the KS2 SATS.
I have experience teaching pupils with a variety of special needs including physical disabilities and learning disabilities.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I hold an enhanced DBS
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained at Bath Spa university.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I am currently teaching middle school Maths at Steiner Academy Frome and am tutoring a variety of pupils at different levels.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|