I help my students understand the fundamental concepts of Mathematics in order to be successful in exams. I enjoy teaching Maths and I hope to help my students to enjoy Maths too! Having worked in Business & Banking for many years, I am now teaching.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Maths.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA (Hons) Accounting with Business Information Systems.
Masters in Global Business Analysis.
- How much do you charge?
£30 per hour for Maths tuition.
- Where do you teach?
I tutor at the British Library, Kings Cross (preferred) or in your home.
- When are you available?
I am available alternate Saturdays or Sunday afternoon.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach Year 7, Year 8, Year 9 and Year 10.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Maths can be a challenging but rewarding subject to study. Numbers are not to be feared! Enjoy the challenge of becoming great at Maths.
- What kind of experience do you have?
At the moment I teach Business and Economics at Key Stage 4 & 5. I have taught Maths as an intervention class to year 10 pupils and have experience with working with special needs pupils as well.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
University of Manchester.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
My current Year 10 pupils are the pupils who fall in the middle range. My goal is to help them break the barrier and become brilliant mathematicians!
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|