I have almost 6 years experience in tutoring Maths and numerical skills to secondary and A-Level students. I believe with hard work anyone can become a mathematician.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Bachelors Degree in Mathematics
- How much do you charge?
£20 - 35 an hour depending on the Level of mathematics and travel, Email or Call and we can work it out.
- Where do you teach?
I can teach in :
Romford, Gidea Park, Chadwell Heath, Goodmayes, Seven Kings, Ilford, Havering, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, Brentwood.
- When are you available?
Monday to Friday - 6pm - 9pm
Saturday - Anytime
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GSCE Maths, IGSCE Maths, AS Maths, A-Level Maths, Further Maths
- What kind of experience do you have?
I started tutoring secondary maths while studying for my mathematics degree. I then went on to get my QTS (Qualified Teaching Status) while continuing to tutor maths privately at the university and secondary level. I now work at a school in east London teaching A-Level, KS4, and KS3 mathematics. I have been tutoring maths for 8+ years and teaching in East London Schools for 4+ years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes I have it through the school I teach at.
- Where and with whom did you train?
University of Windsor ( B. Mathematics)
Unviverity College London ( Qualified Teacher)
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Nation Union of Teachers
• Bachelor Degree in Mathematics
• PGCE University College London
• DBS Certicfied
• National Union of Teachers (NUT)
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|