I am an experienced Maths tutor for all ages and abilities for just £15 per hour.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Maths.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have 11 GCSEs, 2 A-Levels and am working towards a BSc Mathematics degree.
- How much do you charge?
£15 per hour, £27 for two hours or £22 for 1.5 hours
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home (Moss Pit, Stafford) or at the student's home.
- When are you available?
I am available weekdays from 4pm, weekends all day, school holidays all day.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSEs ; AQA, Edexcel, OCR
A Levels ; Edexcel, AQA
Or anything else upon request
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can tutor on Skype if preferred. Prices will be the same
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 3 years experience tutoring maths to students age 7-30 years old.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I am self-trained.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|