Are you looking to improve your English skills for academic, business or career purposes?
Or maybe just to make the most of your time in London?
Whatever your goals are, I can help you achieve them with structured yet relaxed and fun lessons targeted at maximising your potential.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach EFL lessons based on:
• Vocabulary and grammar
• Speaking and listening: intonation, rhythm, pronunciation and confidence
• Reading and writing: structure, purpose, formal and informal styles
• Preparation for English language exams: IELTS, CAE, TOEIC, TOEFL
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a Bachelor of Arts, with majors in Psychology and Criminology, obtained from the University of Queensland, Australia, 2003.
I also have a CELTA, obtained from the Australian College of English, 2008.
- How much do you charge?
I offer General English lessons for £20 per hour per person and exam preparation for £25 per hour per person.
These rates are reduced for 2 hour sessions or if you'd like to study in small groups of 2 or 3.
For travel to some areas of zone 2 or 3 an extra charge may apply.
- Where do you teach?
We can hold the lessons at a location convenient for you, whether it be your home or another locality.
I can travel anywhere within London zones 1 to 3.
- When are you available?
I am available evenings, weekends and at varying times during the day Monday to Friday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare students for IELTS, Cambridge, TOEIC and TOEFL examinations.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am able to teach via skype.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
No matter what your level, be confident in your ability. Be an active learner and creative user of the language.
Whether you're studying for exams or just wanting to improve your general level, let's work together to achieve your goals.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching English as a second language for over 7 years in a number of countries including Japan, Taiwan, Australia, France and the UK. I have taught General English, Business English, IELTS and FCE exam preparation, and English for Academic Purposes courses.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
No, however I do hold the equivalent certificate from Australia.
• Bachelor of Arts, Majoring in Criminology and Psychology
• Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, IELTS lessons for all!
Taking cambridge first certificate fce lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|