I am more of a explainer, the syllabus shall be analysed in detail and to some extent off course work will be done to improve your overall understanding of the subject. I give classes to higher secondary students but UG students of the first two years are also welcome. class will be only through the web.
The methods will be simple, you will be having some small amount of work to be completed after every class. And i guarantee you, the subject will be as easy as possible.
I have just started giving classes on this platform, but i am known amongst my juniors for giving regular classes on topics relating to the field of biotechnology mainly on the protein structure, genetics, microbiology, molecular biology, biochemistry amongst other things. SO you are pretty much safe with me in the sense that you are learning genetics with me.
I can even take classes in Tamil and to some extent in Hindi. The rate remains the same. I cannot travel, as I have my own Personal studies to take care of.
Name : Harsha Nirmal Kumar M
Address: Room No. 310, Diamond Hostel, Bit, Sathyamangalam – 638401
Contact : Phone – (concealed information)
Email – (concealed information)
Qualification : B Tech Biotechnology, Final year (2014 – 2018).
Institute : Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam, Tamil Nadu, India
Zip code : 638401
Schooling : 12th Santhome Higher Secondary School, Mylapore, Chennai (2013 – 2014).
10th Kavi Bharathi Vidyalaya, Thiruvottiyur, Chennai (2011 – 2012)
Per cent Score : 10th – 92%
12th – 83%
Degree – 75% (Up to 6th Semester)
Area of Interests:
Genetics, Genetic engineering, Molecular Biology, Plant Pathology, Microbiology, Environmental Engineering, etc.
1. Optimization and production of ethanol from the fruits of Mangifera indica and Identification, isolation and characterisation of Novel Anti-oxidants.
2. Effluent water treatment Pharmaceutical effluent water using Effective Microbes.
3. Sewage water treatment using Effective Microbes – A study at energy production and water treatment.
4. Study to identify the compound responsible for Camphor like smell in certain varieties non-cross breeds of mangoes.
Socially Relevant Works:
1. Attended and proposed scheme in “Building Better Villages” organised by IIIT-Delhi as part of ESYA 2016 on 19-08-2016 and 20-08-2016.
1. “The effects of Genetically modified crops on the environment and Organic Farming – A Case study” Presented in the ‘National Level Technical Conference on Green Biotechnology’, Organised by Biotechnology Association of Govt. College of Tech., Coimbatore on 30-09-2015 and 01-10-2015.
2. “ Effluent Treatment using Effective Micro-organisms” Presented in the ‘International Seminar on Biology for Sustainable Environment’ organised by the Department of Environmental Biotechnology, School of Environmental Sciences, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli on 07-03-2017 and 08-03-2017.
3. “Alcohol Production from the fruits of Mangifera indica” Presented at ‘APOGEE’ Organised by BITS Pilani, Pilani, from 23-03-2017 to 26-03-2017.
4. “Study on Treatment of Industrial Effluent Water Using Effective Micro-Organisms” Presented at ‘APOGEE’ Organised by BITS Pilani, Pilani, from 23-03-2017 to 26-03-2017.
1. “Strategic Planning – A step towards Food Security” Presented in Quark ’16, Bits Pilani, Goa. From 05-02-2016 to 07-02-2016.
2. “Pest Resistance and Bio-Diversity loss due to Genetically Modified crops” Presented in Quark ’16, Bits Pilani, Goa. From 05-02-2016 to 07-02-2016.
3. “Process Development for pilot scale xylitol production from indigenous yeast isolates” Presented in INDIA BIO 2016, Bangalore, from 09-02-2016 to 11-02-2016. Presented as co-Author.
4. Study on Treatment of Industrial Effluent Water Using Effective Microbes” Presented in ‘International Conference on “Recent Trends in Microbiology(RTM-2016)”’, organised by Department of Microbiology, Alagappa University, Karaikudi on 20-12-2016 and 21-12-2016.
1. “Terrace Farming for sustainability in urban environment” Presented in Quark ’16, in BITS Pilani, Goa from 05-02-2016 to 07-02-2016.
1. Participated in “Three day International Popular Lecture series on – Genomics, Proteomics and Transcriptomics” Organised by Karunya University, Coimbatore from 09-12-2015 to 11-12-2015.
Workshops/Training Programs/Conferences attended:
1. Participated in “Workshop on Visualization of Mathematics” Organised by PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, as part of Kriya ’15, from 13-02-2015 to 15-02-2015
2. Completed “The Skill Development Programme on ‘Preparation for the Future Challenges and Opportunities” Conducted by Swami Vivekananda Centre, Sri HarDattatreya Ashram, Kharagpur, West Bengal, in association with Udyami-BIT EDC at BIT, Sathyamangalam, from 21-07-2015 to 30-07-2015.
3. Completed “The Training program on National Level Youth Entrepreneurship Development Program” Conducted by Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Government of India and ICTACT, during September at Bit, Sathyamangalam.
4. Participated in the “4th Indo-African Conference on ‘Advances in Nanosciences and Nanotechnology – It’s Societal Impact’” Organised by APP Karnataka State Branch and Department of Biotechnology, BIT, Sathyamangalam on 18-09-2015.
5. Participated in the conference “Recent Advancements in the Field of Bioenergy and Bio-Products” Organised by Department of Biotechnology, BIT, Sathyamangalam, on 21-12-2015 and 22-12-2015.
6. Participated in the “ Two day National Training cum Workshop on Molecular Diagnostics for Pathogenic Bacteria – II – 2016” conducted by Department of Biotechnology, BIT, Sathyamangalam, on 05-08-2016 and 06-08-2016.
7. Participated in “The Two day Hands on Training on ‘Real Time PCR’” Conducted by QIAGEN India Pvt. Ltd. and Molecular Diagnostics & Bacterial Pathogenomics research Laboratory, Department of Biotechnology, BIT, Sathyamangalam, on 26-10-2016 and 27-10-2016.
8. Participated in the “Process Design & Stimulation workshop “Delivered by Innovians Technologies, India and Organised by NIT, Trichy as part of Pragyan 2017 on 04-03-2017 and 05-03-2017.
9. Participated in the “ National Conference on Molecular Characteristics of Multi-Drug Resistant Bacteria – Causes, Consequences and Control (MCMDRB-17)” Funded by SERB, DST, Govt. of India and Organised by Molecular Diagnostics & Bacterial Pathogenomics research Laboratory, Department of Biotechnology, BIT, Sathyamangalam from 22-03-2017 to 24-03-2017.
cellular biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest genetics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, molecular biology lessons for all!
Taking biotechnology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£5|