My first lesson will test the student's knowledge to see what gaps they have in the field of study. The first few lessons will just be a recap of everything they are already comfortable with to really solidify existing knowledge. After identifying areas of improvement, I will give in-depth lessons that include powerpoints and interactive activities to fill in any gaps.
I am an Italian Bengali student living in the UK who loves to teach! I have been tutoring part-time for 4 years now alongside my studies. I have experience with working with students of all ages from primary level all the way to A-level. My most recent student has completed her GCSEs with a 9 in English Literature! I want to make students feel like learning is fun, it does not have to be a tedious chore.
ANNE FARHEENA KHAN
Email: (concealed information)
Tel: (concealed information)5
A confident, proactive, person with a ‘can do’ attitude and excellent work ethics keen to work within a progressive environment offering scope for learning and career development in the financial industry. A hard worker who can work effectively within a team and independently using her own initiative. A quick learner, reliable and trustworthy and able to assure an employer of sincerity and integrity in work.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Customer Service – delivering high quality service to customers and handling queries
• Advanced IT skills (can operate Python, Excel, Power point)
• Planning and organising – completing tasks efficiently and able to work at a fast pace
• Communication – verbal and written, and builds positive relationships with all parties
• Fluent in English, Italian, Bengali, Hindi, and Urdu
• Teamwork – working effectively with colleagues to achieve common goals
• Problem solving – proactively resolving issues with initiative and a resourceful approach
• Having a warm, friendly & engaging personality
• Professional, highly presentable, outgoing, and sociable
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can work calmly when under pressure
• Flexible and adaptable to changes within the environment
• Able to work unsupervised and having a ‘can do’ attitude
• Highly motivated, focused, approachable and friendly
SALES ADVISOR – H&M (ST. PAULS)
09/2019 – 03/2020
• Maintained the visual aesthetic on shop floor.
• Provided excellent customer service in fitting rooms.
• Communicating with customers at tills.
• Locate merchandise for shoppers, ring up customer purchases, and operate cash registers.
HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT - IMPACT CARE SERVICES
11/2018 – 04/2020
• Be accessible to patients/families and staff, ensuring that a customer services approach is undertaken to maintain an excellent communication system with patients, relatives and other visitors.
• Ensure all patients have the opportunity to seek information, help, and support or to communicate problematic or celebratory issues.
• Ensure that adverse patient experiences are reviewed in order to improve the service
• Ensure documentation is completed contemporaneously and is completed in line with national and local guidance
SALES ASSISTANT – GAP (STRATFORD)
05/2019 – 09/2019
• Deliver goals and targets set by the management team.
• Use initiative to drive store results.
• Puts the customer first and focuses on converting all customers who come into our stores.
TUTOR - CHOBHAM ACADEMY (STRATFORD)
10/2018 – 05/2019
• Tutored GCSE Economics, English Literature, and English Language.
• Educated younger years about anxiety, harassment, and social skills to upskill their communication abilities.
ENGLISH MENTOR – STRATFORD LIBRARY
07/2018 - 09/2018
• Administration duties such as filing, printing, scanning.
• Working with excel/word database to make changes to the system.
LOAN ADVISOR – HSBC (CANARY WHARF)
11/2016 – 01/2017
• Researched, analyzed, and determined feasibility of granting loans.
• Discussed loan options, interest rates, and credit criteria with clients.
• Advised clients on availing suitable loans for their personal and business purpose
• Collected, scanned, and verified information on loan applications.
EDUCATION and TRAINING
KING’S COLLEGE LONDON
• BA GEOGRAPHY W/ ECONOMICS
• A Levels: – Geography (A*), Economics(A), English Literature(A)
EASTLEA COMMUNITY SCHOOL
• 9 A*-C GCSEs including Maths and English
During my spare time, I enjoy socializing with family and friends, also listening to news, helping people.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written expression - english lessons for all!
Taking british english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|