I am able to give teaching lessons to all High School levels. My techniques will involve testing, discussion and working through the curriculum in a structured manner. I am friendly, passionate and supportive towards students. I believe a student confidence in their work is the most important factor of student success.
I am a beginner in giving lessons, but have mentoring experience of pupils from the ages of 12-15. I am able to teach students not only the academics, but tricks of fieldwork and study techniques. Having graduated from Secondary School last year I know the School system well of what they're looking for. I obtained the Academic Award for Geography for 3 consecutive years.
Email: (concealed information) Tel: (concealed information)2 (m) Age: 18
• University of St Andrews
• St. Mungo’s High School
I am an enthusiastic and hardworking person, with a professional mannerism who is open to new experiences.
• Advanced Highers: Biology (B), Geography (B)
• Highers: English (A), Maths (A), Human Biology (A), Geography (A), Physics (B), Modern Studies (A)
• National 5’s: English(A), Maths (A), Biology (A), Geography (A), French (A), Physics (B)
I have volunteered at the Jupiter Wildlife Centre, Grangemouth where I took part in gardening and maintenance of the centre. During term time, I work as a Student Ambassador.
• I have gained a Leadership 5 award by taking part in the St. Vincent De Paul charity group with my school.
• Recently I took part in a peer mentoring course where I worked with younger pupils in classes, requiring responsibility and initiative.
• I was elected as a senior prefect and pupil mentor for my school last year and was part of the House Council, involving actively part taking in discussions and helping with the delivery of the meetings.
• I have taken part in the hosting of school events such as helping to host the Youth Philanthropy Initiative competition.
• I helped to organise and plan our school prom with the prom committee, requiring communication skills.
• In my 4th year I completed the Geography World Wise quiz where the best geography pupils from across Scotland competed for a prize.
RSPB Royal Society for the Protection of Birds
BTO British Trust for Ornithology
BALLADS Ballroom and Latin Dance Society
Shimmy soc Salsa Dance Society (Co-President)
Falkirk Community Trust Sports and Leisure
St Salvator’s Hall Committee Green Team
I am currently studying sub-honours Geography (BSc) at the University of St Andrews. I am part of the Ballroom and Latin Dance Society varsity competition team, where we compete all over the UK and showcase Strictly Come Dancing. Fitness is an important part of my lifestyle, attending frequent gym classes. Other hobbies include hillwalking and bird watching.
geography lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest general knowledge lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sociology lessons for all!
Taking feminism lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£12||£14||Not available|
|5 hours||£30||£40||Not available|
|10 hours||£60||£80||Not available|