I am trying to approach every student individually, to work and solve problems and to show ways to eventually solve them yourself, to give the best preparation possible.
As German is my first language, I'll be able to teach every age group.
Acting will be for students and beginners.
Since I had to go through the process of learning English, I am also up for helping someone else through the process that I went through, and teach it as a foreign language.
I am originally from Germany, but I've moved to London in 2016 to study at Questors Academy, from where I've graduated 2018. I am now working as an actor, director, and tutor/teaching assistant.
I've taught back in Germany for about two years and I am experienced teaching different ages and groups as well as individuals.
Travel Costs might vary depending on the area where I have to travel to.
West London Area £5,50 (Ealing)
Further away £7-£11,50
Online Tuition, of course, comes without the travel cost.
Maria Teresa Gebhardt
Born: 09.11.1996 in Magdeburg
Schools: September 2003- June 2007 Evangelische Grundschule Wittenberg
August 2007- June 2016 Gymnasium Jessen
September 2016- July 2018 Questors Academy
Graduations: A-Level /Abitur (2016)
Questors Academy (2018)
- internship in a German kindergarten (2014)
- Two years of singing lessons in Jessen (2014-2016);
Horseback riding for a year
- Several acting, musical and singing workshops in Germany ('Stage', 'schauspielRAUM', 'schauspielfabrik')
(2014/2015/2016) and London ('City Academy', 'Questors Academy') (2016/2017)
- Experience in movie production and camera work for years*
- Language training in Dublin 2015
- Private tutoring English for two younger students in Jessen for two years (September 2014- July 2016)
- First aid schooling for five years, experiences in doctor’s offices and optician offices and in patient caring
while operations (2011-2016)
- Member of an acting group at school during the last year of school (2015/16)
- “Esprit Group” as waitress since October 2016-July 2017
- part-time bar tending at the “Grapevine Bar” (2018-…)
- Teaching Assistant at Questors Youth Theatre (2018-…)
- Private Tutor at Accolade Tuition (2018-…)
Acting (Theatre)/ Work experience:
– 2016/17 First Year Foundation Course at Questors Theatre in London
– 2017/18 Advanced Acting Course at Questors Theatre
→ Graduation in July 2018 with Acting Membership
– “The Ladykillers” Questors Theatre → Assistant Stage Manager (ASM) (2017)
– “We will not be silent” Questors Theatre → Lead role „Sophie Scholl“ (2017)
– „The Diamond Ring“ Questors Theatre→ Stage Manager (2017)
– “Larkin with women” Questors Theatre→ ASM (2017)
– “Trelawny of the “Wells” Questors Theatre→ Acting ASM / “Hallkeeper” (2017)
– “The Country Wife” Minack Theatre → ASM (2017)
– “The Maids” Questors Theatre → “Madame” (2018)
– “Mojo” Questors Theatre → ASM (2018)
– “Eventide” Questors Theatre→ Assistant Director (2018)
– “Albert make us laugh” → “Enid Nuttall” (2018)
– “The Heiress” → “Maria” (2018)
– “You have absolutely no sense of time” → Director (2018)
Acting (Film)/Work experience:
- VPV-Gebhardtfilm → Camera, Edit, Production (2011-…) *
- “Die Piratenbande” Mark Anderson TV → Major Role “Liz” (2016)
acting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest improvisational theatre lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, drama school entrance lessons for all!
Taking scenography lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£26||£21|
|5 hours||Not available||£130||£105|
|10 hours||Not available||£255||£210|