- lessons will be
My name is Alexandra. I am originally from Germany, living on the Gold Coast. During my studies in German Literature I worked as a german Professor in Thailand and gained on the job experience. I also worked in South America as an English teacher in two Kindergartens and tutored a girl with an auditive disability.
My passion is to support anyone who wants to learn german:
- I help with class work, assignments, preparation of german tests
- I work with media (using music and videos to support the listening comprehension)
I like working in a small group or even give one-on-one lessons to adjust the content to individual language level and goals.
Please contact me for additional details.
Professor at Silpakorn University in Thailand for a semester to teach german classes of all levels:
- classes Level A2 und B2 in Conversation
- class preparation and follow up
- placement tests
- oral examination
- Additional: Editorioal work for a research project and scripts and contribute at events e.g. Goethe-Institute Bangkok
English teacher assistant in South America for Kindergarten children (age:2-6)
English & Geographic Tutor for a girl with an auditive disability
- University of Siegen, Literature, Culture and Media (2012-2017)
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-University, Comperative Literature and Communication (2009-2012)
- Theodor-Heuss-Gymnasium in Dinslaken (2000-2008)
german lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - german lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - german lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - german lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|