A self driven teacher with an experience of over 6 years teaching Physics, Chemistry and Maths for GCSE level. Effective lesson planning and using innovative techniques to make learning easy and fun for the students. Abreast with latest advancement in Science, technology & teaching techniques. Comprehensive understanding of UK specific pedagogy and school systems.
Delivered many thousands of lessons to more than 900 students in the period of over 6 years. Students have received excellent results not only reflected as their grades but also in understanding of the subject. Also successfully mentored many students to improve their confidence, help bring best in them and inspired them to be better beings.
Long Term Supply Science Teacher St. James Catholic High School, London (January 2017 to Present)
• Delivered 100+ lessons to over 150 students from key stage 3 and 4 on all varying topics of Science
• Created effective lesson plans for each lesson including creation of PowerPoint presentations along with required graphics and visuals
• Managed all additional responsibilities of a teacher including marking books, assessing tests, and providing feedback to students on their performance
• Successfully made the lessons interactive by providing customised activity sheets and using other methods like flash cards, white boards, videos, and questioning techniques
Head of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Campus Institute, India (January 2010 to March 2016)
• Fully responsible for teaching and over-all development of students from year 8 to 10 for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
• Extensive experience of creating lesson plans and having delivered many thousands of lessons
• Successfully mentored many students to improve their confidence, help bring best in them and inspired them to be better beings
• Led and managed the junior teachers and helped them become effective teachers along the journey
• Effectively managed teacher-parent relationship and helping them deal with the situations across all the 6 years
• Used humour and imagination in the classroom setting to explain difficult concepts in an easier manner
Education & Qualifications
Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech), June 2009
Instrumentation & Control, PPI-8.88
Nirma University, Ahmedabad
Achievements & Awards
• Secured 2 gold medals for securing the highest PPI at the end of Second and Third Year during the academic years 2006-2007 and 2007-2008.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||Not available||£30|