My basic teaching methods is start from the seed, then explain the roots and then bring up the shoot. Once, the shoot is out, the person is clear about the subject. Then comes the main topics of the subjects and then start to focus on the branches. Then finally work on getting the topic specialized.
I have been passionate for teaching from my young age. Have started career as a teacher and presently, I am serving several Organization as a member of Board. However, It is always been my primary focus to impact the person's life - either directly or indirectly.
My Fees will be directly proportional to the time I spend and inversely proportional to your liking with the subjects.
TEACHING & MANAGEMENT Experience:9 years
Co-ordinator April 2016-present
• Teaching XI-XII – BST, Economics and Computer
• IX & X – Maths , Science.
• Marketing strategies for Students
• Handling Staff
• Administration of Office Works
• Budgeting & Accounting
• Teaching & Coordinating students
• Training Parents & Teachers
Educational Coordinator October 2017 - Present
International Institute of Church Management
• Facilitator for syllabus content for Bachelors and Masters in Theology.
• Planned and taught a writing-intensive course based on Ethical Leadership.
• Translations of manuscript according the Gujarat Culture.
• Training Christian Leaders towards better self development,
• Teaching innovative, interdisciplinary team-building program design.
Youth Director, Executive Committee Board Member From Jan 2019
Hope For India (NGO)
• Executing plans towards the development of the tribal people in South Gujarat.
• Motivating employees to become leader, in order to expand the Organisation.
• Motivating Youth towards personal Development, in-line with long term goals.
• Planning and Organising various events, for the development of the young people.
• Focusing on the entire community through systematic development of individual person
• Teaching in Theology to the Church Leaders.
Teacher October 2013- March 2016
Delhi Public School
• Teaching Maths, Computer and sports activity.
• Motivating students.
• Planning and executing the most feasible way of teaching and other activity.
• Got promoted and had internal transfer as Coordinator for IT of DPS-Tapi from Pre Nursery to XII.
• To design the entire syllabus of the school, from lower classes to XII standard.
Teacher February 2011- August 2013
Gajera International School
• Teaching Maths, Computer and sports activity. Handling all the clerical work. Managing exams, celebrations, PTM.
• XI & XII – Computer, Lower Classes - Maths.
• Doing all clerical works.
• Planning out exams and paper setting and conducting the same
• Organizing events.
Sales Manager May 2010 - Dec 2011
Cursor Soft Pvt. Ltd.
• Identifying new prospects.
• Planning, Controlling and coordinating the entire department of sales.
• Maintaining customer relationship.
• Coordinating development and purchase department along with the sales team.
• Generating advertisement for news paper and media.
• Closing deals of higher end values.
• Creating cost proposals and biddings in Tender.
• Opening tenders for the firm.
• Finding new leads and targeting sales through them.
• Coordinating and handling the development team.
• Generating Income by renewing old customers
PhD in Christian Leadership & Church Management March 2017
International Institute of Church Management, Chennai
Dissertation title: “Transitional Aide”
Committee: Rev. Dr. Simon, Rev. Dr John Williams, Mrs Uma
M. Theology Jan 2015
International Institute of Church Management, Chennai
Subjects: Spiritual Guidance. Leadership & Management,
Could not Continue to finish MBA & MSc IT due to financial crises and other personal reasons.
MBA – Completed 3 Semesters with distinction. – Sikkim Manipal University
MSc IT - completed 1 year with 73 %. – Alagappa University
Bachelor of Computer Application April 2010
84% - First Distinction
SBCCA, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
Higher Secondary School Certificate March 2007
62% - First
Gujarat State Educational Board
Major Subject: Maths, Physics, Chemistry
Minor Subjects: Computer & English
IN Tekrawala High School, Surat.
Secondary School Certificate March 2004
76% - First
Central Board of Secondary Education
Subject: Maths, Science, Social Science, English & Hindi
Anand Niketan, Lamtaput, Orrisa.
Doctoral Researcher 2015-2017
Department of Church Management, IICM
• Conducted primary source research at numerous archives, examining publication history through multiple sources.
• Examined the literatures of Titus Flavius Josephus, Apocrypha and other books of the Bible.
Research Assistant 2016
Department of Church Management,
• Assistant to Professor Rev Dr Samuel, conducting primary and secondary source research.
• Organized for the “Being a Servant: An Interdisciplinary Conference.”
“From the Garden: The Past, Present and the Future” From the Bible with regards to current life situations. Expected and forthcoming by the end of March 2019
• “ Liberating Ideas”, Petra Institute, From 2017, twice a month Conference for college Students.
• “You are called!” Hope for India, 2017.
• “The Drift” SBCCA, South Gujarat University, Jan 2016.
HONORS AND AWARDS
• Honorary Pastors and Leaders trainer 2017 - Present
• Graduate College Dissertation Completion Award, IICM, India 2017
• Campus Teaching Award, SBCCA, South Gujarat University 2016
• Outstanding student, Masters of Theology, IICM, Chennai 2015
• Best Student Award, SBCCA, South Gujarat University 2009 & 2010
• Best Sports Student, SBCCA, South Gujarat University 2009 & 2010
• Stood First National Coding Championship, DDIT 2010
• Stood Second in National Level Symposium, Chikli, 2009
• All India University – Boxing, Representing, South Gujarat University 2008 - 2010
• Youth Wing Director for Gujarat and Maharashtra, Hope For India
• Coordinator of International Institute for Church Management
• Bible Society of India
• Organising Medical Camps.
• Personality Development Program for Youths in the Tribal areas
• Special session to improve the impact on career growth.
• Mentoring small business
• Mentoring Pastors and Leaders
• Training Teachers of the Tribal Schools
philosophy lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ethics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, social skills lessons for all!
Taking moral and civic education lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|