- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Maths and ESOL.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
B.Ed honours and B.sc in maths
- How much do you charge?
£20.00 per hour. 20% discount for a group of more than 2 students/ pupils. No travel charge for a group of three or more.
£5.00 travel charge for less than three learners for a journey of more than 10 miles.
- Where do you teach?
Ok at my home or student's home. Willing to travel 10 miles or 15miles for a group session.
I live in Bradford. Can travel to Leeds or Huddersfield, Keighley all in West yorkshire.
My home is 3 miles from Bradford train station/ interchange.
- When are you available?
Any day or time except Wednesday and Sunday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Currently adults. Willing to teach 11 plus age groups ie 11-19.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Can manage. Have 5 years experience of teaching maths and literacy online tutoring.
Have broadband connection at home.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Willing to start any time. Produce my own resources to suit my students. For online familiar with relevant resources/ websites.
- What kind of experience do you have?
25 years in FE teaching maths up to GCSE level. ESOL and literacy to adults up from Entry level to level-2
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes. CRB disclosure done in October 2009
- Where and with whom did you train?
Till July this year worked for Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. Currently with Careconnect Learning.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
IFL and GTC
- Tell me about some of your current students.
• B.Sc Maths
• B.Ed honours
• CRB Cleared
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|